PDA

View Full Version : Railbirds

Gigabet
12-10-2004, 06:04 AM
What on earth is the deal with the railbirds in the step 5 tourneys? This is getting absolutely ridiculous with the number of people who are chatting about me on the rail, don't these people have anything better to do with their time than chat about the life and times of Gigabet? Please, if you come and sweat me, do not add to the nonsensical rumors and chatter that is already too abundant on the rail.

willie
12-10-2004, 06:33 AM
i'll do my best to cut back, i typically watch in somewhat silence /images/graemlins/cool.gif

AlwaysWrong
12-10-2004, 10:02 AM
I hear that Gigabet...

-never sleeps
-always wins
-is a computer program
-can't afford to give some dude $50

I watched the end of one (in silence) yesterday, and yes it was stupid the amount of chat.

drexah
12-10-2004, 10:12 AM
right click on chat, turn off 'viewer chat' should help you out gigabet, no need to pay attention to what a bunch of idiots are saying while playing for 8 grand..btw good job lately i watched you yesterday and was really impressed.

Greg Zabawa
12-10-2004, 03:59 PM
I've always had chat on during final tables and I usually participate in the chat a lot, but I wonder if it isn't breaking my concentration. I think from now on I am going to turn off my chat as well from now on.

KingMedicine
12-10-2004, 07:47 PM
i saw a guy on last night whose name was ZeeGigabot, presumably Gigabet's and ZeeJustin's lovechild.

citanul
12-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Don't you know? They are the same person!

"They" also shot Kennedy, and faked putting a man on the moon.

Lovechild, Ha! That's just another screen name so "they" can fill 3 seats at the same table.

citanul

Dallara
12-13-2004, 05:34 PM
I played two $20 SNGs with ZeeGigabot the other day. I would be surprised if he isn't someone who reads this forum. Lots of aggressive play from the small blind.

At one point he said to me (in chat), "I have the coolest name on Party Poker". lol.