PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Chingy?

Sponger15SB
12-10-2004, 01:07 AM
Just listened to "Balla Baby"....pretty [censored] good song.

His others singles have been pretty solid as well.

Anyone care to slam him for me?

Q8offsuit
12-10-2004, 01:11 AM
Sure thing! He really, really blows. No explanation necessary.

BusterStacks
12-10-2004, 01:15 AM
possibly the worst rapper on the radio.

Tyler Durden
12-10-2004, 01:26 AM
he sucks ass.

ThaSaltCracka
12-10-2004, 01:54 AM
errry wurrrr I go I hurrrr his shitty ass songs. He blows big time man.

IggyWH
12-10-2004, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ONLY reason he got airtime is because he was signed to Luda's label. Chingy is retarded though and thinks he can do it on his own and not only left Luda, he's now bad-mouthing the label and management. It won't surprise me 1 bit to never hear anything from him again.

nothumb
12-10-2004, 02:01 AM
Well, he's got a great ghostwriter doing his hooks, and he's got a great gimmick, and his rhymes are complete ass. Horrible, total ass.

NT

Flame Warrior
12-10-2004, 12:19 PM
I like him. He sounds kind of like Eminem, but he's black, which means he obviously is a better rapper.

ThaSaltCracka
12-10-2004, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like him. He sounds kind of like Eminem, but he's black, which means he obviously is a better rapper.

[/ QUOTE ]How are any of us suppose to take anything you say seriously?

jakethebake
12-10-2004, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
possibly the worst rapper on the radio.

[/ QUOTE ]
And that's really saying something!

Flame Warrior
12-10-2004, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the point of my posts? I was just trying to get to 10k before you, and you have a head start, so I gotta get going.

ThaSaltCracka
12-10-2004, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the point of my posts? I was just trying to get to 10k before you, and you have a head start, so I gotta get going.

[/ QUOTE ]OMFG, what have we created. Well this could be fun, but just a reminder, a lot of people have been saying they like OOT because its not full of idiots arguing. I would hate for that to change, maybe keep the flaming to a minimum?

Flame Warrior
12-10-2004, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OMFG, what have we created. Well this could be fun, but just a reminder, a lot of people have been saying they like OOT because its not full of idiots arguing. I would hate for that to change, maybe keep the flaming to a minimum?

[/ QUOTE ]

See my PM, pussy.

Rick Diesel
12-10-2004, 03:01 PM
I downloaded, er, I mean bought, his new CD Powerballin. As is typical with most of the not very good rappers these days, there are about 3 tracks that are very good, and the rest of the CD is crap.

The song he did with R. Kelly, I forget the name but it is #6 on the CD, is dope. The Balla Baby remix is pretty good, due mostly that he got Lil' Flip on the track. Most of the rest of the CD sucks.

Rick Diesel

Tron
12-10-2004, 03:10 PM
I liked "Holidae Inn," but that was mainly because of Snoop and Luda... Especially Luda's incredible part at the end where he rhymes for 30 lines straight... But yeah, Chingy sucks.

ThaSaltCracka
12-10-2004, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ONLY reason he got airtime is because he was signed to Luda's label. Chingy is retarded though and thinks he can do it on his own and not only left Luda, he's now bad-mouthing the label and management. It won't surprise me 1 bit to never hear anything from him again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did this really happen? Because, I mean, the only reason anyone thought Chingy might have some skills is because Luda was backing him. His first single "right thurr" sucked major ass, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of Luda, who IMO rhymes super duper dopealicious.

Rick Diesel
12-10-2004, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
His first single "right thurr" sucked major ass, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of Luda, who IMO rhymes super duper dopealicious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ludacris, or Wudacwis as Mike Tyson would say, has the best lyrics of any current rapper bar none. I am not always a big fan of some of his beats, but his lyrics are sweet.

R.D.

ThaSaltCracka
12-10-2004, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ludacris, or Wudacwis as Mike Tyson would say, has the best lyrics of any current rapper bar none. I am not always a big fan of some of his beats, but his lyrics are sweet.

R.D.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you are talking about his sheer rhyming ability, then yeah I agree. The only mainstream guy who is close rhyming wise is Em. Sometimes Ludas lyrics become very generic and or lame. I like him, especially his style and rhyming ability, plus his at times clever wit, but lyrically his content is usually laking, IMO. Great party rapper though.

thatpfunk
12-10-2004, 04:59 PM
That is horrible Sponger. There is no excuse for thinking anything positive about Chingy. It is scary/sad how far and fast rap is falling. Thank the world for hip hop

BK_
12-10-2004, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

R.D.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are talking only about commercial rappers then i would say he has one of the best flows out there. lyrically, he is just eh, but he definently has a major skills.
i like luda, i think he is funny and talented he used to be the night time dj at hot 97.5 in atlanta under the name chris lover lover before he put out his first album. the first one sold like 50k copies, most to people in atlanta, including myself. then came the fantasy song and now hes huge. i think he has about a million flow styles so i give him respect for that.

IggyWH
12-10-2004, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did this really happen? Because, I mean, the only reason anyone thought Chingy might have some skills is because Luda was backing him. His first single "right thurr" sucked major ass, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of Luda, who IMO rhymes super duper dopealicious.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=917

ThaSaltCracka
12-10-2004, 06:34 PM
what a dumb shi[/b]t