PDA

View Full Version : Survivor, Hot chick goes home

Non_Comformist
12-10-2004, 01:00 AM
What an idiot. I cannot believe Chris would rather spend three days with that old hag Twila over the ultra hot julie. what an absolute idiot. At least Eliza and her amazing rack is still around.

Additionaly, Chris would have had a much better chance manipulating Eliza and Julie against each other. My only guess is that he feels better in the next immunity challenges against those three.

theantelope
12-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Thanks a lot, [censored]. Some of us haven't seen the episode yet, and didn't know that we had to avoid the Other Other Topics Forum to not have the ending ruined.

If you want to talk about the episode, you shouldn't have posted the conclusion in the subject line, where everyone is forced to read it. You should have posted something like "Tonight's episode of Survivor [spoilers]."

Not that I think you're not actually an [censored]. Just completely thoughtless.

Maybe I'm equally guilty for bumping this thread at all, and increasing the likelihood more people will see it. Maybe that's a good thing, if it means more people get pissed at you.

Non_Comformist
12-10-2004, 01:40 AM
You didn't think the subject line of "Survivor Hot Chick goes home" was about who was voted out in tonight's episode?

Tyler Durden
12-10-2004, 01:40 AM
I don't watch the show but I agree that this was thoughtless of you.

theantelope
12-10-2004, 01:42 AM
Ok, nevermind. You JDGIAPNW (Just Don't Get It And Probably Never Will).

Non_Comformist
12-10-2004, 01:43 AM
Again, I think common sense would alert someone who was interested that I would be discussing Survivor and who was voted off.

Exactly what else what else would it be about?

4thstreetpete
12-10-2004, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
. My only guess is that he feels better in the next immunity challenges against those three.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo! It's like this, He knows how tight Twila and scout are and how much Eliza can't stand twila. There's no way Eliza can turn on him if she wants to survive. If he gets rid of Twila, who's to say that the last 3 women won't conspire to get him out? This was the ONLY choice he could've made.
Don't forget it's for a million bucks. I would kick the hot chick to the curb and take my chances with the old bag anyday. Plus with Eliza and Twila gunning for each other, he's pretty safe for the next elimination vote. He's not stupid.

Tyler Durden
12-10-2004, 01:48 AM
Dude, WTF? The subject line ruined it. If you watch the show you know who the hot chick is.

Non_Comformist
12-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Oh I can see that sorry then, I think Eliza is the hottest and Julie second but yeah ok I screwed up.

I apologize for ruining the ending for anyone.

nolanfan34
12-10-2004, 02:10 AM
Come on, this wasn't a surprise. Chris would have a tough time in the final two against either Eliza or Julie. But against Scout or Twila if he makes it, he's going to win in a cakewalk. Half the jury hates Twila, and Scout hasn't really done anything. Neither of them are skilled speakers, and they ain't exactly going to sweet talk the jury.

It was a pretty damn easy choice for Chris. Eliza is toast, unless she wins immunity.

SossMan
12-10-2004, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Again, I think common sense would alert someone who was interested that I would be discussing Survivor and who was voted off.

Exactly what else what else would it be about?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you eliminated 60% of the choices with your subject line.
WTF is with Eliza's eyes...jesus, she has those horsey 8-ball sized eyes. I'd throw it in her, though.

Macdaddy Warsaw
12-10-2004, 04:24 AM
You guys DO know that Julie was a playboy model, right? There are pics floating around the internet, somewhere.

elwoodblues
12-10-2004, 09:54 AM
The smart next move is for Chris to vote with Eliza against Twila ---- keeping Scout (who nearly everybody hates) and Eliza (who nearly everybody hates) both of whom can't work together. It would be a tie vote and ties are broken by who has had more votes in the past (which I think is Twila.)

jakethebake
12-10-2004, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys DO know that Julie was a playboy model, right? There are pics floating around the internet, somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]
No link? You bastard.

bosoxfan
12-10-2004, 10:28 AM
He would have to try to bring scout to the final 3 because the last challenge is always an endurance test and scout has no chance.

Twila did win the hang from the pole the longest challenge so he might be better off with eliza.

I think he will get more votes in the end than any of the other 3 if he can get there.

Flame Warrior
12-10-2004, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh I can see that sorry then, I think Eliza is the hottest and Julie second but yeah ok I screwed up.

I apologize for ruining the ending for anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

That it took you that long to figure out is sad and embarrassing. Though judging by the chicks you put up for your who's hotter poll, I would assume the hot chick that went home was actually the least hot chick left.

deacsoft
12-10-2004, 12:47 PM
So let me get this right. It was this...

http://www.realitytvcalendar.com/shows/survivor-vanuatu/pics/cast/julie_berry2.jpg

versus this...

http://www.realitysucks.tv/survivor/S9EP111104-028.jpg

I'm thinking I would have to be trapped in middle of no where to take either.