PDA

View Full Version : lobbying PP & skins to provide a miniview

meow_meow
12-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Any thoughts on the best way of lobbying PP and skins to provide some equivalent of UB's miniview.

I love that discreet little box, and I like to play on my laptop, but multitabling is a chore with my resolution. I want a miniview dammit!

I'm sure it wouldn't involve that much effort on PP's part to set up an equivalent, but I've no idea how to go about convincing them that it would be a useful feature that a large proportion of their players would welcome...

Any thoughts?

Rudbaeck
12-09-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm writing them emails about this every now and then. I also lobby for an option to rotate the table like Prima does now, or atleast as UB does it. (Prima you can choose your seat, UB it's the bottom middle seat.)

GrannyMae
12-09-2004, 05:45 PM
I'm sure it wouldn't involve that much effort on PP's part to set up an equivalent

one would think so, huh? but the fact that this has not been offered makes me believe it is either very difficult or something they choose not to offer. maybe they don't really want it to be too easy for the fish to multi cuz they would bust fast and it would slow the games.

Douper
12-09-2004, 06:17 PM
they might bust faster but they'd also generate rake faster. Now of course they would bust faster, meaning less repeat business.