PDA

View Full Version : Dead Money!

Twentysack
12-09-2004, 01:54 AM
I'm registered for the Step 5 right now. Hopefully I put on a decent showing and i'm not the first to bust :P.

Irieguy
12-09-2004, 02:56 AM
Sweating you is like sweating algae in a rock-painting contest.... holy cow, son, speed up your play.

Irieguy

eastbay
12-09-2004, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm registered for the Step 5 right now. Hopefully I put on a decent showing and i'm not the first to bust :P.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm watching... halfway there!

eastbay

Twentysack
12-09-2004, 03:09 AM
You guys won't belive this. every five hands i have to keep closing pp and reopening it... perfect time for my party poker to be messed up.... and i know its not the internet because i can send im and stuff just fine... almost didn't get to raise with my AA.

eastbay
12-09-2004, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys won't belive this. every five hands i have to keep closing pp and reopening it... perfect time for my party poker to be messed up.... and i know its not the internet because i can send im and stuff just fine... almost didn't get to raise with my AA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get timid on the bubble. You must steal to live!

eastbay

eastbay
12-09-2004, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get timid on the bubble. You must steal to live!

eastbay

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man!

Good show...

eastbay

Twentysack
12-09-2004, 03:35 AM
my partypoker got so messed up at the end i had to get my friend to play and tell him what to do... ended up getting 5th /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Irieguy
12-09-2004, 03:35 AM
Nice job, twenty... unfortunate about the bubble finish. My only comment would be that you actually had a nice setup at the end, because you could catch the two mid-stacks both in the blinds at the same time after one of the big stacks folded. You ended up making your final move in exactly that spot... but you may have been able to snatch a few blinds in the 2 rounds before.

Good luck next time.

Irieguy