PDA

View Full Version : PokerPlex question

nolanfan34
12-08-2004, 10:25 PM
Just made my first deposit there...does the $50 get credited to my account as pending right away? Or do I just play the 300 hands and it appears? On InterPoker, if I check "my account" there's a difference in the amount I can withdraw, until I play the necessary hands. But that doesn't appear to be the case at PokerPlex. Any help?

I checked BonusWhores and signed up through their link, but it doesn't specify whether the bonus should show up immediately or if I have to contact support.

Stupendous_Man
12-08-2004, 10:26 PM
The bonus doesn't show up until after you play the 300 hands. The hands do not have to be raked.

nolanfan34
12-22-2004, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The bonus doesn't show up until after you play the 300 hands. The hands do not have to be raked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm bumping this, because I played the 300 hands, and saw no bonus. I e-mailed their support, and they said it had to be 300 RAKED hands. Now, I don't know if this is a change of policy or not. Anyone know? Their web site is very vague.

I completed over 300 raked hands last night, and still didn't see the bonus right away, so I don't know what the heck is going on...