PDA

View Full Version : AKo Calling station

Klepton
12-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Sorry no reads. I just couldn't get off the fact that I would be good if a A or K hit.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (21 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (13 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls.

River: (18 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero folds.

comments?

Hermlord
12-08-2004, 09:42 PM
Raise or fold the flop. Raise to get a free turn card. I would fold to a reraise, but if you absolutely can't, you must cap the flop, and fold to a bet on the turn. With this many callers, and capped pf, you have to believe someone's got a pocket pair. This is a tough spot; normally I would fold the flop but the pot is huge. River is more trouble: you should not be here in the first place, but for one more bet you should call and pray for a miracle.

Summary: fold the flop or get yourself a free turn card.

Edit: Did I actually say "normally I fold here"? No no no. Raise the flop.

Grease
12-08-2004, 09:50 PM
I would raise the flop. It won't clean up any outs, but it may still buy a free card.