PDA

View Full Version : How do you replay a tournament in Poker Tracker

John Paul
12-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Sorry if this the wrong place, but is there a way to replay an entire tournament using poker tracker - or do you have to replay it hand by hand?

Thanks

(my name it is) Sam Hall
12-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Well, until the pokertracker forum goes back up it is...

No way to replay the whole thing that I'm aware of... best way is to double-click on the tournament of interest in the Touney Notes tab and then go to the Game Notes tab. It will have a nice sequential hand summary where you can track pockets cards, chip stacks, and some play at a glance.

Sam

gmunny
12-08-2004, 09:01 PM
If you want to replay the whole tourney, you can download a free replayer at: Replayer (http://teamfu.freeshell.org/replayer.html)
G$

ptrack pat
12-08-2004, 09:52 PM
From the Tourney Notes tab, double-click the tournament you want to replay, go to the Game Notes tab. Sort the data section by game number so the lower number is at the top. Click the little "r" button next to the listing and you can now replay every hand you have imported for that tournament. On the replayer window, use the arrows at the top left-corner of the window to advance the hand or use the auto-play and it will advance to the next hand for you.

(my name it is) Sam Hall
12-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Thanks Pat. Any idea when the PT forum is going to be back up? I was away for two weeks and it was gone. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ptrack pat
12-08-2004, 11:39 PM
It was hacked into over the weekend and everything was deleted. I am working on getting my web hostng company to restore from a backup and it's just taking them forever.