PDA

View Full Version : TexasHoldem-Poker.com forums HiJacked!

TenPercenter
12-08-2004, 07:32 PM
http://www.texasholdem-poker.com/forum/phpbb/phpBB2/index.php

Surely won't last long. I hope they didn't lose their archives or current posts...

Ten

p.s. "The newest registered user is LEET-HACKZ.COM"

"Registered Users: chris ford, darcy tucker, Fat Tony, Geno, Juliea344, LEET-HACKZ.COM, ScanX, TenPercenter, TwoBob"

warewulf
12-08-2004, 07:45 PM
That's damn funny! Not funny if everything is lost though.

niagarapoker
12-08-2004, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

"Registered Users: chris ford, darcy tucker, Fat Tony, Geno, Juliea344, LEET-HACKZ.COM, ScanX, TenPercenter, TwoBob"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm Juliea344. It wasn't me! I was just trying to figure out what the heck was going on /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TenPercenter
12-08-2004, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm Juliea344. It wasn't me! I was just trying to figure out what the heck was going on /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just after I posted, the whole forum went down to errors. Most likely the admins taking control back.

Ten

messenger309
12-09-2004, 10:07 AM
I noticed the Poker Tracker Forum had the same problem and pokerforum.ca is MIA too...

Rob

MeridianFC
12-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Well I guess I finally have to break down and start posting here after lurking for years. Mind I was lurking at texasholdem-poker for quite a while too. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I hope they can get the site back up there were some interesting discussions going on there, certainly on the chips/table/cards portion of the site.

K.

TenPercenter
12-09-2004, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I noticed the Poker Tracker Forum had the same problem and pokerforum.ca is MIA too...

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I noticed PT down a few days ago. Last night I started clicking on all my poker forum links and noticed several had gone away.

Ten

warewulf
12-09-2004, 01:57 PM
What a bunch of low-life scum! I used to run a bunch of web servers and know a lot of hackers (where my nickname came from). Most of the people I know would only attack corporate sites. I don't know what motivated these as*holes to mess with bulletin boards. Maybe one too many bad beats?

warewulf
12-09-2004, 03:49 PM
It's back up now. Looks like a week of posts were lost.

ncskiier
12-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Is it up? I'm still getting error messages. How long's it been down. It shows current posts after 11pm tonight.