PDA

View Full Version : Neteller and ING direct

Joe826
12-08-2004, 06:48 PM
anyone hooked these up? for some reason i thought i read somewhere that they did, but i called neteller today to put IGN on my account and they say people have big problems with savings accounts so i shouldn't do it. has anyone tried this and had problems?

Joe826
12-08-2004, 09:40 PM
nobody?

afk
12-08-2004, 09:46 PM
I have an ING direct account, but I still think it's much easier to route neteller through my chequing account and go from there.

theTourne
12-09-2004, 01:13 AM
ditto

Joe826
12-09-2004, 02:02 AM
why do you think it's easier? i want to put the better portion of my bankroll there, but have easy access to it incase i need it. it seems like going from poker to neteller to ING and back would be faster then just using my bank account, since the transactions take a couple of days both ways. maybe i'll just do that though, i guess it won't be a huge hassle.

grinin
12-09-2004, 08:09 AM
My wife has a neteller account as well as myself. However, neteller does not allow two accounts to direct deposit to the same checking account so....

We already have a credit union savings account. Neteller said "savings accounts don't work with our direct deposits". I called CU and they said "sure we accept direct deposits into savings, It all goes through the automated clearing house". So, we ended up verifying the CU acount with Neteller without any trouble.

Caveat: I have been building the BR in my wifes account so I have not made any withdrawls to the CU yet, and I don't plan on making any deposits from the CU. However the $0.13 (or some odd) deposit from neteller came in just fine.

B00T
12-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Yes I use ING and Neteller. No problems whatsoever. You have to call ING Cust Support to get the routing number for Neteller though.

Any further questions you can PM me if you want.