PDA

View Full Version : line on s car vs spuds...

09-03-2001, 07:53 AM
i saw everything from 18 to 19.5, which would have made a middle....seems all the services loved s. car...wonder if they all will claim WW....gl

09-03-2001, 07:03 PM
I got 19 so I pushed. If you bet it early it was 17 and just went up from there. It is rare to have a number such as 19 come up to be the difference so this kind of situation isn't going to happen much. It does illustrate the importance of shopping because at my outs I had mostly 19.5, two 20, two 19. College football gets tons of numbers out there and when its in supposedly dead area like this game was, it still pays to find the best you can.

09-03-2001, 09:12 PM
wonder if going against them in dairyland might be smart after emotional goalpost destroying respect building victory over o....i think the badgers will be ready at camp r...gl

09-04-2001, 03:10 AM
Fresno has a talented team beyond even my expectations. I have zeroed in on the Beaver game since I reviewed their schedule in mid-July. It definitely looks like a letdown spot, but this team is good, real good. They don't want to look ahead, but this is really all that lays between them and a legitimate shot at going undefeated. Of course last year they had terrible injury problems, but this year all is well and if they keep Carr healthy they could go a long long way. I really was high on Carr, but only saw him play once before, but his stats were great on an injured team last year. This year he looks sure to better those stats against tougher teams and he just looks like quite a prospect with his long ball accuracy. Winning in Badgerland isn't beyond their abilities, but situationally this last game was the game their city and program have waited for.

09-04-2001, 11:20 AM
...no question. I thought they might get thumped after coming off a game they were handed by Colorado. Carr played a whale of a game and IMO, along with Dorsey's game at Penn State, the best performance by a QB this past weekend.

If the Bulldogs get by Wisconsin, they stand to be this year's TCU. However, there are still 3 spots they could picked off - road games at Colorado State and Hawaii and the 1 home game that might be harder than you think, vs La Tech, who seems to be back on track.

Now watch them beat Wisconsin and win the 3 games I mentioned and then have them lose to Rice!! :)