PDA

View Full Version : Empire Poker & Party Poker

Fat Nicky
12-08-2004, 05:00 PM
I am near positive this has been discussed before and I apologize in advance. If someone can link me to an answer to my question, that fine too.

I am currently on Party Poker, I wanna bonus whore Empire. I know Party needs to be uninstalled to register with Empire....are there any things I need to know, and things I shouldn't do to have accounts with both. ie...use different email addressed with both sites??

Thanks in advance.

mistrpug
12-08-2004, 05:16 PM
You can use all the same info no problem.

Do a search for UCID and you'll find the registry hack you need to install one when you already installed the other.

MS Sunshine
12-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Before downloading the Empire skin, you must alter your registry. To do this, click 'Start', 'run' and type 'regedit'. When the window pops up, there will be a left-hand column with a list of folders. Click on the + sign next to the folder titled 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE'. That will show the list of folders in that folder. Then click the + sign on the 'SOFTWARE' folder. Then click the + on Calculator. This will show one sub-folder, 'mode'. Click on mode and in the right hand window, there will be a file labeled UCID. Delete that file and you will be able to sign up to Empire without getting blocked.

MS Sunshine

Fat Nicky
12-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Thank you sir.

ThePinkBunny
12-08-2004, 05:33 PM
do you have to uninstall party?

Fat Nicky
12-08-2004, 05:59 PM
No, apparantly, these are the steps you need to take to install and create an account on Emprie w/o having to uninstall party.

I will try this when I get home from work.

Freakin
12-08-2004, 08:43 PM
PinkBunny,

Following those steps to delete the registry key is sufficient. I'm not sure if a restart is needed after deletion, but it will certainly not hurt. This must be done for each additional skin.

Freakin

Dale
02-25-2005, 01:41 PM
The regedit instruction in the FAQ on the bonuswhores site are slightly different. I used it awhile ago with no problem.

robinsons
02-25-2005, 02:22 PM
alternatively you can sign up to empire on a different computer. you will be able to login and play fine from your main PC after creating your account.