PDA

View Full Version : Gotta see this E-Bay listing...

jakethebake
12-08-2004, 03:21 PM
SuperSystem (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=451064745 4&rd=1)
Look at the price and read the description. Hilarious!

AngryCola
12-08-2004, 03:24 PM
ROFL!

That's friggin hilarious. He is obviously quite bitter. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tron
12-08-2004, 03:50 PM
I like how the starting bid is $250... Not only is he not going to get any buyers, but he'll be put further in debt because of the placement fee! Hahahahahah... What a failure.

deacsoft
12-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Someone do this guy the favor. Drag him out to the street and shoot him. What an idiot.

namknils
12-08-2004, 04:13 PM
That's pretty funny, did anyone email him and ask him how much he lost? I wonder what it was.

AngryCola
12-08-2004, 04:20 PM
Here is that guy's response to my comments:

"You say that it is critically flawed (i didn't say that) in its stacks structure yet still a great book. Ummm.... I did not just watch poker on TV I watched Rounders, but seriously I put many hours in studing watching players( not just on tv), and playing myself. and I lost lost lost.. Are you an expert poker player?"

lol.... "I watched Rounders"

jakethebake
12-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Where di you get this? Did you e-mail him? Recommend he read Hellmuth's book and give poker another try. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
[ QUOTE ]
Here is that guy's response to my comments:

"You say that it is critically flawed (i didn't say that) in its stacks structure yet still a great book. Ummm.... I did not just watch poker on TV I watched Rounders, but seriously I put many hours in studing watching players( not just on tv), and playing myself. and I lost lost lost.. Are you an expert poker player?"

lol.... "I watched Rounders"

[/ QUOTE ]

AngryCola
12-08-2004, 04:30 PM
Look at the bottom of the page and you will find where all the comments are at. You will see my "question" and his response.

All you have to do is "ask the seller a question"

But look out, he's a smart one!
I mean... he watched Rounders!

That is all. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

AngryCola
12-08-2004, 04:47 PM
"I lost because of bad breaks and stupid players...
...But it the game goes back to pure chance."

I see where his bitterness comes from now. He's one of THOSE. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rooster71
12-08-2004, 05:05 PM
This is hilarious....I'll think I'll send him a question and see what sort of humorous response I get.

AngryCola
12-08-2004, 05:24 PM
I know it had to be one of you guys trying to mess with the guy. If not, it's just a really unintentionally funny comment.

"People sell these books just to make money, most don't know how to play. I think most good players know this. I bet if you watched WPT seasons 1 and 2 and maybe a good poker movie like Maverick or Cincinatti Kid, your game will quickly improve. Is your price negotiable at all?"

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wayabvpar
12-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Maybe buy that and this one (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=451066012 2&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW) as a package deal? Didn't take long for SS2 to hit eBay.

Rooster71
12-08-2004, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know it had to be one of you guys trying to mess with the guy. If not, it's just a really unintentionally funny comment.

"People sell these books just to make money, most don't know how to play. I think most good players know this. I bet if you watched WPT seasons 1 and 2 and maybe a good poker movie like Maverick or Cincinatti Kid, your game will quickly improve. Is your price negotiable at all?"

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, that was me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif He gave a serious response, which is even funnier....

jakethebake
12-09-2004, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe buy that and this one (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=451066012 2&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW) as a package deal? Didn't take long for SS2 to hit eBay.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's already several of them out there. One's going for $135. Maybe I should go ahead and sell mine. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Topflight
12-09-2004, 11:34 AM
I love these poker players who are out to make a quick buck and fail after putting in no effort. It's not like poker can actually be beat anyway, it's gambling.

bwana devil
12-09-2004, 12:08 PM
Quick, somebody notify Golden Palace.

That guy is funny. I love it.

ricdaman
12-09-2004, 03:02 PM
Why do you all you have to make fun of my ebay post? I'm in a lot of debt and trying to get out of it. You all won plenty of money off me, just buy my damn book and help me get out of debt.