PDA

View Full Version : Best 3 consecutive hands

Toro
12-08-2004, 12:19 PM
I didn't know where to post this so here it must go. In a tourney last night at Foxwoods I got the best three consecutive hands that I've ever got in a B&M cardroom. They were, in order, KK, AA and QQ. The KK hand I re-raised someone and he folded and I showed, the AA hand same thing happened and I showed and on the QQ, I got 4 way action from JJ, TT and AJ and flopped the set so they all won.

I'm sure there are many that are better than this but it was my personal best. Yours? Internet hands don't count for obvious reasons. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AngryCola
12-08-2004, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Internet hands don't count for obvious reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

jakethebake
12-08-2004, 12:23 PM
No hand histories on OOT! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

jakethebake
12-08-2004, 12:24 PM
Just kidding. Very nice! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Toro
12-08-2004, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Internet hands don't count for obvious reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatdayamean "Huh". Everyone knows the Internet is rigged. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AngryCola
12-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Okay, I was just trying to make sure you weren't serious. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually, I had a streak online that is somewhat similar to yours.

-AA
-AA
-Quad Ts
-QQ

Literally back to back to back to back.

Obviously, this is further evidence of online poker being rigged. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whatdayamean "Huh". Everyone knows the Internet is rigged.

[/ QUOTE ] DUH! My best three consecutive hands in a row involves something like quad 6's, then crap, then quad 7's, of course online. Live, I have no idea, usually I am hammered by the time my buddies and I decide to head to the barn, so I rarely remember. I do remember getting a royal and then quad aces, but they were seperated by maybe 5-6 hands /images/graemlins/blush.gif

IhadPocketMes
12-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Red Aces, then black Aces, then mixed Aces in a live 4-8 game on the BB, SB, and button, proceeded to lose a rack and a half on those three hands...Fun times, atleast I get to say I got Aces three straight hands, but even better, lost on all of them.

Boris
12-08-2004, 01:08 PM
OK you're really starting to piss me off Toro. No one gives a rat's ass about your 3 best consecutive hands. So you went on a mini-rush. Big frigging deal.

Toro
12-08-2004, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK you're really starting to piss me off Toro. No one gives a rat's ass about your 3 best consecutive hands. So you went on a mini-rush. Big frigging deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boris, you're sounding a lot like my wife at "that time of the month".

Boris
12-08-2004, 02:34 PM
You're sounding alot like the music they play at the supermarket.

Ulysses
12-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Boris is so completely right. Your omelette also sounded quite mundane.

CWsports
12-08-2004, 04:01 PM
About 3 weeks ago I had pockets A's 3 hands in a row. Amazing part is I won all 3.

Toro
12-08-2004, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Boris is so completely right. Your omelette also sounded quite mundane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably my bad English training then because it sure tasted good.