PDA

View Full Version : Best Omelet

Toro
12-08-2004, 12:05 PM
I just had the best omelet. I never had this before and was it good. It was an Italian Omelet with saugage, peppers, onion and cheese. Since that wasn't quite enough cholesterol, it came with homefries, bacon and italian bread toast slathered with butter.

No problem, I took my Lipitrol this morning. Your favorite?

Edit: Sorry Boris, couldn't help myself. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 12:10 PM
this is boris right now: http://www.kelwick.karoo.net/Images/Preview%20Images/The%20Hulk%2004.jpg
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That omelete sounds pretty good.

Boris
12-08-2004, 01:10 PM
Lame. Very, very lame.

If your English teacher asked you to describe the best omelette your pathetic little post would get a D-.

2planka
12-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Boulevard Diner, eh Toro?

I prefer their Italian breakfast, myself. You have to make out a will before they'll deliver it, though.

Toro
12-08-2004, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Boulevard Diner, eh Toro?

I prefer their Italian breakfast, myself. You have to make out a will before they'll deliver it, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would think that because it was Italian but it was actually at the Kenmore diner. I haven't been to the "vard" in ages. What's the Italian breakfast?

2planka
12-08-2004, 01:24 PM
3 eggs
homefries
buttered toast
2 huge italian sausages
couple strips bacon
all drowned in marinara

Fantastic.

Edit: haven't been to the Kenmore in years. Have they washed the dishes yet?

Toro
12-08-2004, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lame. Very, very lame.

If your English teacher asked you to describe the best omelette your pathetic little post would get a D-.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a very lenient grader Boris. Thank you for not flunking me.

wayabvpar
12-08-2004, 01:44 PM
This place is the bomb, yo (http://www.brownbagcafes.com/).

I prefer their skillets to actual omlettes, but either way you are getting a fabulous meal.

Sunbreak (http://www.mrbreakfast.com/r_display.asp?restid=1722) in Auburn is awesome too (and staffed to to the gills with young hotties!), but is a bit too far to go from Bellevue.

Toro
12-08-2004, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Edit: haven't been to the Kenmore in years. Have they washed the dishes yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the Kenmore is all brand new and shiny. The original was about 6 inches away from the Cold Storage building where the 6 firemen perished tragically. During the recovery effort the old Kenmore was demolished.

I miss it though. Nothing like the old diners that were manufactured by the Worcester Diner Co. There are still quite a few scatterred throughout the country though.

IndieMatty
12-08-2004, 02:30 PM
That's my second favorite. "The Italian Connection" is what its called at my diner here in NY.

My stand by is a Western or Denver w/ Swiss.

Ham,Onions, Peppers and swiss. Rye Toast and crisp homefries.

Boris
12-08-2004, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for not flunking me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't want to get a call from your mommy.

daryn
12-08-2004, 04:50 PM
where do you guys live, worcester?

Toro
12-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Yes, if you're interested, maybe Kilgore will put you on the list for his next home Poker Tourney.

banditbdl
12-08-2004, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was an Italian Omelet with saugage, peppers, onion and cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep it relatively simple, just substitute some Thick Cut Bacon for the sausage and you're in business.

dr. klopek
12-08-2004, 05:41 PM
All the Italian business sounds good, but I take pesto instead of marinara any day.

Also, my favorite omelet is pepperjack cheese, jalapenos, pico de gallo, and some sausage.

daryn
12-08-2004, 05:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Yes, if you're interested, maybe Kilgore will put you on the list for his next home Poker Tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah i was just interested in this omelet /images/graemlins/grin.gif

too far though

Mano
12-08-2004, 06:11 PM
My favorite is the signature omelette at a local diner. It contains pasta, mushrooms, pesto, sour cream, Monterey Jack, onions and is topped with hollandaise. Yummy.

M2d
12-08-2004, 06:28 PM
This is one I make myself:
onions, bell peppers, left over steak, lump crab meat, mushrooms, cheese.