PDA

View Full Version : I am a huge pussy.

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 11:08 PM
guess why.

PhatTBoll
12-07-2004, 11:13 PM
You got your ass kicked by a 5-year-old girl because you tried to steal her wowwypop?

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 11:14 PM
no guess again....it has nothing to do with fighting or getting beat up.

hoyaboy1
12-07-2004, 11:15 PM
You are still being breastfed?

Burno
12-07-2004, 11:16 PM
chick related?

ArchAngel71857
Your arms are large labias, you mose is 6 foot clitoris, and your mouth can take a 14 incher and want more.

-AA

ThaSaltCracka
no, although boobies could have been part of it.

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
chick related?

[/ QUOTE ]yup

Burno
12-07-2004, 11:18 PM
she cheated on you and you took her back?

nolanfan34
12-07-2004, 11:19 PM
This is obvious. You had a chance to ask out a girl, at work, or perhaps elsewhere, and blew it and didn't do it. Maybe you were going to invite her to a holiday party or something, I don't know. But either way, you chickened out. You pussy.

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 11:19 PM
yup, I am both a huge pussy and an idiot at the same time.

nolanfan34
12-07-2004, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yup, I am both a huge pussy and an idiot at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, maybe there will be a second chance. I know it took one of my wife's friends practically beating me over the head, guaranteeing that she was interested, before I got the nerve to ask her out back in college.

Why don't you call the girl right now?

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 11:25 PM
I just met her in the library, damnit. We were chatting for a while, and I could tell she wanted me to ask her for her phone number before she left, damnit. Oh well, I'll be here tomorrow, maybe she'll be here, otherwise, oh well.

Stu Pidasso
12-07-2004, 11:26 PM
That 19 year liberal chick at your work who thinks she knows the solutions to all the worlds problems was cheaten on you and you took her back?

Stu

nolanfan34
12-07-2004, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just met her in the library, damnit. We were chatting for a while, and I could tell she wanted me to ask her for her phone number before she left, damnit. Oh well, I'll be here tomorrow, maybe she'll be here, otherwise, oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Waiiiiiiiiiittttt a minute. I thought hot chicks at the library was a myth? Eh?

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 11:29 PM
she was pretty damn cute, not white either, I don't think. Surprisingly, I saw more than a few cute girls tonight at the library, weird.

Stu, shut up, she is ugly, I dislike her greatly, you do the math.

Tyler Durden
12-07-2004, 11:33 PM
TSC, how old are you?

Blarg
12-07-2004, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, maybe there will be a second chance. I know it took one of my wife's friends practically beating me over the head, guaranteeing that she was interested, before I got the nerve to ask her out back in college.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know just what you mean. Most of us would be pretty nervous about cheating on our wife with one of her friends. Much better to do it with someone she doesn't know. Pretty lousy friend though!

j/k

theBruiser500
12-07-2004, 11:52 PM
"I am a huge pussy"

I can do nothing but agree.

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 11:52 PM
nearly 23

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"I am a huge pussy"

[/ QUOTE ]
Bruiser, are you even the right one to talk here?

nolanfan34
12-07-2004, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know just what you mean. Most of us would be pretty nervous about cheating on our wife with one of her friends. Much better to do it with someone she doesn't know. Pretty lousy friend though!

j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I read that over, and it didn't sound quite right. I had that response coming to me. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

tolbiny
12-08-2004, 12:06 AM
GodDamn i love this board!!!
not often there are people as pathetic as me admitting to it so openly!

nolanfan34
12-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Props for your locator.

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 12:17 AM
dude, who cares what people think. There are a lot of things I am not afraid to admit, this being one of them.

I don't know if many people would think she was as cute as I did though. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nepa
12-08-2004, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't find her you can always post a personal ad.

IndieMatty
12-08-2004, 02:20 AM
Bro, you want to see a huge pussy, if it all works out I'll make a post about the lengths I am going to to get back together with my ex of 1.5 years, WHO I broke up with 4 months ago, who was head over heels for me, but now sort of hates me...

Oh and use this as alesson. There is nothing wrong with taking a chance.

Men are dumb.

IndieMatty
12-08-2004, 02:41 AM
This is huge in NY

http://seattle.craigslist.org/mis/

Alobar
12-08-2004, 03:00 AM
grow some balls man!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously, think of it like raising a big pot to protect your hand. It's scary to put that extra bet in (*gasp* cuz what if you lose??), but if you don't you might just lose the entire pot that you coulda won had you not been such a pussy. Translated out that means get over the fear of looking like a retard if she shoots you down, because if you don't do it you won't end up with a sore johnson and bedsheets that need a wash.

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 03:21 AM
haha, okay man. good analogy.

Edge34
12-08-2004, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
grow some balls man!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously, think of it like raising a big pot to protect your hand. It's scary to put that extra bet in (*gasp* cuz what if you lose??), but if you don't you might just lose the entire pot that you coulda won had you not been such a pussy. Translated out that means get over the fear of looking like a retard if she shoots you down, because if you don't do it you won't end up with a sore johnson and bedsheets that need a wash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Truer words ne'er were spoken.

B00T
12-08-2004, 10:21 AM
CMON SALT GET SOME STONES...

Dont be afraid you can pwn that biatch just like you own this forum. Talk to her with the mindset thinking you are invinceable like you are here!!! Cmon bro you're better than this.

Wayfare
12-08-2004, 10:37 AM
This is my favorite post of the month.

Topflight
12-08-2004, 10:47 AM
omg, has anyone actually found a person by using that Craig's List thing.

I saw you last night at Wendy's. You were wearing a shirt. Contact me I'm in love.

That seems so hopeless.

Rick Diesel
12-08-2004, 11:39 AM
You had a chance to bang your girlfriend's hot younger sister and didnt?

R.D.

fnord_too
12-08-2004, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

UGH! That is the worst. Been there more than once, I know how much it sucks. Don't miss those opportunities!

B Dids
12-08-2004, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"I am a huge pussy"

[/ QUOTE ]

Brusier...

You have like so little room to talk it's sad.

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Dont be afraid you can pwn that biatch just like you own this forum. Talk to her with the mindset thinking you are invinceable like you are here!!! Cmon bro you're better than this.

[/ QUOTE ]dude the funniest thing is how bad I blew it at the end. I didn't have any problems talking to her, didn't say anything stupid, just didn't ask for the digits, wtf /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MarkL444
12-08-2004, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]dude the funniest thing is how bad I blew it at the end. I didn't have any problems talking to her, didn't say anything stupid, just didn't ask for the digits, wtf /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu, pussy!

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu, pussy!

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate you all /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The once and future king
12-08-2004, 02:06 PM
Did she have glasses or contacts?

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I was waiting for you, nemesis.

sfer
12-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Because you just gave birth?

cepstrum
12-08-2004, 02:28 PM
"I am a huge pussy. guess why"

you have two giant labia instead of arms, a giant innie belly button, and can achieve orgasm when someone rubs your bald head?

daryn
12-08-2004, 04:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't get

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't get

[/ QUOTE ]his lame attempt at humor is some how implying that she must have had bad vision. It must be some stupid british joke, and if no one finds it funny, he will probably dress up as a woman, because that is the go to joke for all British "comedians".

Topflight
12-08-2004, 05:03 PM
If she had glasses or contacts, wouldn't her vision be near perfect?

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 05:09 PM
touche, just another reason his joke sucked and failed.

The once and future king
12-08-2004, 05:24 PM
I merely failed to be funny. You failed to be a man. Pussy.

P.S. When I was in Yankland, I could never fail in the way you described. Thats because if you have a well spoken english accent Yank girls force their phone numbers on you.

I think its a genetic thing. They have a geneticaly coded desire to add to the very poor quality of the local colonial gene pool.

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ah...... well we all aren't kings, nor are we all ass holes, somehow though you are both though. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The once and future king
12-08-2004, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ah...... well we all aren't kings, nor are we all ass holes, somehow though you are both though. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOhhhh that cuts so deeeeeep. You have the wit of a blunt spoon.

Hows your cold lonely bed tonight? Please dont dwell on all the possible pleasures you passed over because you lacked the requisite backbone required to ask for a simple phone number.

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOhhhh that cuts so deeeeeep. You have the wit of a blunt spoon.

Hows your cold lonely bed tonight? Please dont dwell on all the possible pleasures you passed over because you lacked the requisite backbone required to ask for a simple phone number.

[/ QUOTE ]really, this is why no one likes you.

whiskeytown
12-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Either that or Love, Actually....

that'll make you a pussy /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lazymeatball
12-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Seriously, I am British and this guy really annoys me.

Oski
12-08-2004, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry: I am sure you must have mentioned 2+2 and the Other, Other Topics forum to her about a hundred times. I bet she ran home, fired up the computer and will send you a P.M. (but only after she gets done voting in each of the million polls you have started over the last month).

Good luck man.

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, I am British and this guy really annoys me.

[/ QUOTE ]he gives you British guys a bad name

Lawrence Ng
12-09-2004, 09:40 AM
Trust your damn poker instincts and reads and "bet"..(ask for her phone number).

You are such a noob!

Lawrence

The once and future king
12-09-2004, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

really, this is why no one likes you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Realy, this is why you havent got that girls phone number. However we knock this back and forth salt the true sting of failure lies with you.

Your a big man dishing out the insults and kindergarten retorts in this forum, but a snoty nosed weakling when it comes to being a real man in the real world.

Also. lmao of that the guy that refrences my being annoying to his being British. Theres no reason why being british should mean you find me any more or less annoying. In its way that is perhaps one of the funniest things Ive read on here.

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 12:06 PM
*yawn*

you finished?

The once and future king
12-09-2004, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*yawn*

you finished?

[/ QUOTE ]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

sorry did you say something?

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 12:22 PM
didn't I just say that joke? try again.

The once and future king
12-09-2004, 12:25 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

sorry did you say something?

Toro
12-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Salty, we need an update. Have you run into her again? I'm betting no because this same situation happened to me when I was just about your age and for whatever reason, I couldn't pull the trigger that day and ask her out.

I never ran into her again. Hope you have better luck.

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 12:29 PM
yeah annnnnnyyyyywayys,
I was there yesterday but I didn't see her there. I don't know if I am going to go again today or if I am going to finish my paper at home. Maybe I should go back, because I am worried if I don't some douche bag englishman will call me a pussy.

BrettK
12-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Wasn't there a thread yesterday about how OOT is the only place where people don't get into stupid pissing contests?

Brett

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 02:14 PM
yeah and usually its that way. OAFK rarely shows up in here though.

The once and future king
12-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Its used to be salty that always started pissing first, often joining a thread just to fart in my general direction.

I then feel obliged to come along for the ride.

Recently I have decided to circumvent that process and try and get some pre-emptive strikes in.

Of all the forums I post in this one much more than any other. Having a social life and a girlfriend I dont have the time to post as religously as Salty.

Topflight
12-09-2004, 04:32 PM
I don't see why you even post at all.

The once and future king
12-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Well as luck would have it I dont actualy give a feck what you see or dont.

What a dumb meaningless thing to say, I mean why do you post in this forum? Why does anyone.

At least make some sort of amusing insult/pisstake. Why waste your time telling me your worthless and insignificant opinion.

Perhaps you just like to go around trolling?

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]thank you, me neither.

The once and future king
12-09-2004, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were a more perceptive human being it would be obvious.

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were a more perceptive human being it would be obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]Listen, it is obvious why you post here, you like being a troll and you like to insult people, because you are an ass hole.

Clarkmeister
12-09-2004, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nearly 23

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd just like to note that you know you are still a baby when you still round up to the next age. You'll stop that [censored] in a few years, look back on this and laugh. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The once and future king
12-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Salt.

I am in no way a troll.

I take the piss out of you yes, but that dosnt make me a troll, because I dont do it to anyone else. I reserve that behaviour for you alone.

This has to be one of the clearest cases of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen.

You are FAR more insulting to me and have been for some time. Indeed if you hadnt started with the unprovoked attacks I would never have started with the occasional piss takes that I some times launch into with you.

I admit that the fact that you dish it out but cant take it back without getting uptight and hysterical does amuse me greatly.

When you insult me, I dont take it personaly the way you seem to when I counter attack. Its just amusing distracting banter as far as I am concerned.

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 05:07 PM
well, I never do that either, except my birthday is 22 days away.

Clarkmeister
12-09-2004, 05:09 PM
uh huh.

As an aside, boy do we need a "eyes rolling" graemlin on this board.

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Indeed if you hadnt started with the unprovoked attacks

[/ QUOTE ] what the hell are you talking about? Unlike you, I do not search out your posts for the sole purpose of insulting you.

[ QUOTE ]
I admit that the fact that you dish it out but cant take it back without getting uptight and hysterical does amuse me greatly.

[/ QUOTE ] I joke around with a lot of people, and they in turn joke around with me. Jokes are fine, but insulting me is not something I let fly by, regardless of who it is.

[ QUOTE ]
Whilst you insult me, I dont take it personaly the way you seem to when I counter attack. Its just amusing distracting banter as far as I am concerned.

[/ QUOTE ] Yes I know, you find great amusement out of insulting people, I think most of us know that, which is why you are an ass hole.

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
uh huh.

As an aside, boy do we need a "eyes rolling" graemlin on this board.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Fine Clark, I am 22, it doesn't matter to me either way. BTW, I finally bought SSHE and I noticed the shout out to you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

stabn
12-09-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm nearly 26.

The once and future king
12-09-2004, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell are you talking about? Unlike you, I do not search out your posts for the sole purpose of insulting you.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES YOU DO. To be fair you have toned it down recently.

I dont think you searched me out, you just clicked on a thread found I had posted in it and instead of contributing a opinion etc you would just flat out insult me for no reason that I could discern.

[ QUOTE ]
I joke around with a lot of people, and they in turn joke around with me. Jokes are fine, but insulting me is not something I let fly by, regardless of who it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU STARTED IT. You are far more insulting to me that I am to you.

If you look you will not find 1 instance were I call you something insulting directly. I on the other hand could provide numerous instances (several in this thread alone).

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I know, you find great amusement out of insulting people, I think most of us know that, which is why you are an ass hole.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I have said I dont [ QUOTE ]
insult

[/ QUOTE ] anyone else on this board. With you I am just getting even.

Even though you are far more insulting to me I treat our discourse as a game, where as you seem to take it seriously.

This has of course made getting even with you more enjoyable than if you were mature enough not to take my piss takes not [b]insults as seriously as you do.

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 05:45 PM
My favorite part of this whole thing is you are no trying to act very mature and be the bigger man. Listen thats fine, whatever makes you feel like you are the innocent one. I have seen you reply to people in a pompous and arrogant way, and I call you out on it, if you have a problem with that, sorry.

You were the one that started insulting me in thris thread anyways, and to top it off, you also insulted Topflight, and lazymeatball. Seriously, your pompous snobbery runs deep, and you aren't fooling anyone with the "bigger man" ploy here.

The once and future king
12-09-2004, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you also insulted Topflight, and lazymeatball.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I replied to there insults of me. THEY INSULTED ME FIRST. That makes them fair game for a counter insult in reply.

Also in these posts were I was apparently being a pompous snob (in your opinion)(insulting me again) did you notice anyone else call me out for it. NO. Thats because only you thought that. Its just your opinion.

Who gives you the right to be forum cop,judge and executioner. If you try to put me down for behaviour I am innocent off what do you expect when I bight back.

WDC
12-09-2004, 06:15 PM
what, sorta a shallow hal kinda thing

Demana
12-09-2004, 06:30 PM
Enough with the back and forth, did you get the digits last night or not?

There's some ladies at the Muck that will look good to you once we get a half rack in you. Maybe getting their digits will help you get the balls to ask the hot chick for hers.

ThaSaltCracka
12-09-2004, 06:42 PM
no she wasn't there, [censored] this, lets go to the Muck and get [censored] faced.