PDA

View Full Version : TGC email verification: how long to receive?

FairGame
12-07-2004, 11:02 PM
A little help here. I'm trying to start an account on The Gaming Club, but apparently I've had an account with another Prima site before (perhaps pokerroom?) It's therefore forcing me to use my old alias, and is sending verification emails to the email I used years ago at college, rather than my current one.

In my registration info, I entered my current email, but I have no registration email there. I also managed to unearth my old college password, but there's nothing in that account either. Ordinarily, I'm used to links like this taking approx. 5 seconds to appear in my email box, but it's been 1 hour already.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it actually this slow?

Additionally, since I am 100% sure I've never had an account on Gaming Club (I've never even been to the website; downloaded from a referrer), I should absolutely be eligible for an account. If the whole problem is an email snafu, is there a workaround for this? Could I send them fax/email verification of my identity (a driver's license or something)?

Any advice and thoughts is much appreciated.

AncientPC
12-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Maybe you should write an e-mail to customer support.

NLfool
12-08-2004, 01:53 AM
would not bother with prima they have many problems and you'll be jumping through hoops. They still have $4500 of mine and have made me jump through many hoops. Many people have had their money taken from prima/and or accounts locked. If you can just do the freerolls and cashout regularly.

Kirko Bara
12-08-2004, 04:56 AM
PokerRoom.com isn't a Prima site...

The Quirky Kirko

Gaming Club
12-08-2004, 08:25 AM
FairGame, send us your details and we'll get you sorted out. PM us here on the forum. Your activation code from the room that you originally signed up for on the Prima Poker Network is actually required, but we can do it manually for you.

If in future you do want the original activation code/email, you'd need to contact the poker room you originally registered with to get it. This situation often occurs when you're signing up for a different Prima Network operator and you've changed your email address since your initial network registration.