PDA

View Full Version : I finished getting 10k action points, what do I need to do to get SS2?

AncientPC
12-07-2004, 10:05 PM
I 4 tabled on Doyle's room today for about 5 hours, completed the point requirement. Anything else I need to do or will they just ship it to me in a few eeks?

I tried e-mailing their customer support, but they're not being responsive. So far I've gotten 3 of the same e-mails:

[ QUOTE ]
>>I met the 10,000 action point requirement for the
>> Super Systems 2. Is there anything else I need to
>> do to request the book?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Hero

steven aguilera
Customer Support
Freephone From UK on 0800 97 59 50
Call International on +350 46 467
(Lines Open 24/7)

This communication and the information it contains :-
a) Is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above. Access
to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
b) Is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected
in law. Unauthorised use, circulation, copying or disclosure of any part
of this
communication may be unlawful.
c) May be susceptible to interference and should not be assumed that it
has come in its original form and / or from the stated sender.
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender
immediately by email and delete it and all copies from your system.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mackas
12-08-2004, 07:46 AM
I was in the same position about a week ago and used their live support. Was glad I did too because according to the host I hadn't entered the bonus code when I signed up to the account (I did but clearly there was something up with their records). Anyway she sent an email somewhere asking that I be registered for it. I checked with live support a few days later and they checked and said I was registered for the book and it would be sent out soon though there was no shipping date yet (see Books and Software forum for posts about shipping dates, seom people have it already etc). They said they would keep me informed anyway though everything is now sorted on the account.

High and low of it is use live support from the site and probably is a good idea just to make sure your account is now registered for the book. Just tell them you signed up blah blah blah and cleared 10000AP. Do I have to anything else?

Good Luck

AncientPC
12-08-2004, 02:14 PM
I talked to live support, they told me to e-mail trish@platinumpoker.com:

[ QUOTE ]
Hello:

No, you are all set. The APs are now yours to use in the freerolls, if you wish. A list of the week's players who have accumulated the 10K in action points and qualified for the book is sent to the printers each Friday. You need to do nothing more, the book will be shipped automatically.

Regards, Trish

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Ting" <wting@ancientpc.net>
To: <trish@platinumpoker.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: Doyle's Room Super System 2 bonus completion.

> Hi,
>
> I completed the 10,000 AP requirement for the book promotion, is there anything else I need to do to be sure I get the book?
>
> Thanks,
>
> AncientPC (Hero)

[/ QUOTE ]

wall_st
12-08-2004, 04:00 PM
How was the play at doyles room and what limit did you play ?

Has anyone tried using separate accounts to get both the SS2 bonus and 35% NEteller bonus ? If so how did it work out ?

Jstyal
12-17-2004, 05:48 PM
I multitabled on two 1/2 and one .50/1 table for a couple of days on a $300 deposit and cleared the required AP's for the 35% sign-up bonus fairly quickly. I also crushed these games for an addtional $250+ profit, excluding my bonus.

The players you will find at those limits are overwhelmingly loose-passive, many, many calling stations, but what site doesn't have these sort of players at those limits? Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of playing LAGs for more than 30 mins--they lost their money and dipped.

My last day at that site was bad beat central. Runner, runner straights and full houses and flopped trips against my pocket monsters. I don't remember a single session where so many got so lucky against me. I think I grew an extra set of croc skin that day. Expect this kind of volatility given the nature of these games at those limits.

MEbenhoe
12-17-2004, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How was the play at doyles room and what limit did you play ?

Has anyone tried using separate accounts to get both the SS2 bonus and 35% NEteller bonus ? If so how did it work out ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just finished this up today. 3 days of playing 2-3 tables of 2/4 and 3/6 for about 3 hours a day. Then just quick talked to live support to confirm I was set, they said I was and that the book should ship out around next thursday. Made a decent profit while clearing this as well. The tables here are good, not as good as Party and some other sites, but not tough either.

Mike J
12-17-2004, 09:50 PM
I cleared 10k in 4 days single table 1-2 and 3-6. I sent an e-mail and was responded to same day saying that I did clear and my book was on its way. Lame part is I had bad beat central on my last day as well, and ended up dropping 75 bucks at the site. But I did make 200 bucks that day at paradise, so whatever. Not enough game selection there, I got my book comin, I am done with that site