PDA

View Full Version : I finished getting 10k action points, what do I need to do to get SS2?

AncientPC
12-07-2004, 10:05 PM
I 4 tabled on Doyle's room today for about 5 hours, completed the point requirement. Anything else I need to do or will they just ship it to me in a few eeks?

I tried e-mailing their customer support, but they're not being responsive. So far I've gotten 3 of the same e-mails:

[ QUOTE ]
>>I met the 10,000 action point requirement for the
>> Super Systems 2. Is there anything else I need to
>> do to request the book?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Hero

steven aguilera
Customer Support
Freephone From UK on 0800 97 59 50
Call International on +350 46 467
(Lines Open 24/7)

This communication and the information it contains :-
a) Is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above. Access
to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
b) Is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected
in law. Unauthorised use, circulation, copying or disclosure of any part
of this
communication may be unlawful.
c) May be susceptible to interference and should not be assumed that it
has come in its original form and / or from the stated sender.
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender
immediately by email and delete it and all copies from your system.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mackas
12-08-2004, 07:46 AM
I was in the same position about a week ago and used their live support. Was glad I did too because according to the host I hadn't entered the bonus code when I signed up to the account (I did but clearly there was something up with their records). Anyway she sent an email somewhere asking that I be registered for it. I checked with live support a few days later and they checked and said I was registered for the book and it would be sent out soon though there was no shipping date yet (see Books and Software forum for posts about shipping dates, seom people have it already etc). They said they would keep me informed anyway though everything is now sorted on the account.

High and low of it is use live support from the site and probably is a good idea just to make sure your account is now registered for the book. Just tell them you signed up blah blah blah and cleared 10000AP. Do I have to anything else?

Good Luck

AncientPC
12-08-2004, 02:14 PM
I talked to live support, they told me to e-mail trish@platinumpoker.com:

[ QUOTE ]
Hello:

No, you are all set. The APs are now yours to use in the freerolls, if you wish. A list of the week's players who have accumulated the 10K in action points and qualified for the book is sent to the printers each Friday. You need to do nothing more, the book will be shipped automatically.

Regards, Trish

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Ting" <wting@ancientpc.net>