PDA

View Full Version : Doylesroom & England?

Crix
12-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Having been told by Amazon that I would get SS2 on or about Feb. 13th. I decided to plop $400 in a Doylesroom account and start chipping away at the Action points.

First off I'm amazed at how quickly they build up. I've just played for 2 or 3 hours and I have 6000 already. And I'm up $200 as well, so that's cool.

My worry now, is that Doylesroom do not ship to the UK. I sent an e-mail to support, but haven't heard anything back. Has anyone confirmed yet that they will ship to the UK? I can't find it mentioned on the website anywhere.

AKQJ10
12-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Someone on that other long thread said they shipped to Denmark. I'm ignorant of world postal regulations, but i can't imagine any reason that the UK would be harder to ship to than Denmark; can you?

amulet
12-07-2004, 11:47 PM
how long until we see it on ebay and at what price :-)? i know someone who bought it for $250 from a woman who earned it from doyles room. will we see it offered here :-). given the poker lovers, i think we might.

Mackas
12-08-2004, 07:58 AM
I signed up for the book, cleared 10000AP and it didn't even cross my mind that they wouldn't ship to the UK. I also spoke to live support generally to check everything was OK and they confirmed the account was registered for the book to be shipped. I didn't specifically ask them if it would ship to the UK but nor did they flag it up as a problem when they checked the account.

Good Luck