PDA

View Full Version : SS2 - AKs advice

j0n_blayze
12-07-2004, 07:30 PM
I just recieved my Super System 2 from Doyles Room. In the limit hold'em section an example states, without very much explanation, that AKs /images/graemlins/diamond.gif should be folded to any aggresion on a flop of 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif in a PF raised pot with 4 limpers/cold caller whether in EP, MP or LP. This doesn't sound right to me.. why should I fear a straight if I have a draw to the nuts (outside of the SF). A set is also something that the writer fears in this situation. Even if I knew for sure that two players help a straight and a set... wouldn't the implied odds justify a call????

Nottom
12-07-2004, 08:38 PM
I'm really hoping that the advice you refer to is talking about the case in which you do not have a /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

kendal14
12-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Maybe I am reading your post wrong, but don't you have the second nut flush already? Looks like AKs of diamonds. If not, then I think this may be a foldable hand depending on the action on the table and reads and position.

Honestly I would not fold AKs of diamonds in the LP or MP. But I am curious to hear other opinions on this question.