PDA

View Full Version : PT auto-import problem

MHarris
12-07-2004, 07:12 PM
Hi everyone, I'm posting this here because the PT forums are down and their support staff hasn't been able to get back to me yet. I'm hoping one of you has seen this before and can help me get this straightened out. I lost power while data-mining last night and didn't get to restart my computer until this morning. I opened the PT auto-import window, and PT was able to find HH files, but wouldn't import them and wouldn't respond. Windows Task Manager shows the program as running until I click "End Task", then a window opens to let me know the program is not responding. I've restarted my computer and I've tried using different databases.

Has anyone seen this before or know what might be causing this and how to remedy it?

Thanks in advance.

_And1_
12-08-2004, 01:52 AM
How many hands do you have there? if you got a ton PT may appear to freeze even it is not...

Try to delete hh folders from older sessions (i assume that you have it set to do this automatically under ordinary circumstances) to decrease the mass of hands htat pt need to process...

just a few ideas..

QuickLearner
12-08-2004, 02:42 AM
I believe that when you are data mining you must successfully import the hands before closing the poker client. If you lost power or had to restart, the client would close and you would lose the hands that were stored temporarily.