PDA

View Full Version : TT hand

ucfryan
12-07-2004, 06:36 PM
No real read on the PF raiser, just sat down a few hands ago. He hasn't played a hand yet and was talking to some other guy about hands that play well multiway. Was I too weak preflop or was this ok being out of position on the original raiser?

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Button folds, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 8 BB

Good fold or no? The only thing I that he could have that I'm ahead of are AK or AJ.

Hack
12-07-2004, 06:43 PM
Good fold.

He could have a set. I put him on at least a queen. I don't think you're good more 1 time in 8 here and if he bluffed you out then good for him.

Shillx
12-07-2004, 06:50 PM
I might be inclined to check on the flop to see what happens. The flop is totally drawless so if the PFR bets and gets 2 calls, I can jettison my hand. If the PFR bets and it folds back to you, I might call and take a shot at him on the turn.

Brad

jrz1972
12-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Anybody else three-bet this pre-flop?

If you lead off after a PF three-bet, you'll usually find out where you are quickly.