PDA

View Full Version : Real World Philadelphia

Non_Comformist
12-07-2004, 06:02 PM
I think it's interesting that they went with two homosexual guys and two gay dudes.

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 06:06 PM
well played /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

stabn
12-07-2004, 07:26 PM
I think they need to go back to airing RW:LV and just give up on philly.

Ulysses
12-07-2004, 07:31 PM
This is one of the worst Real Worlds ever, and there have been some pretty bad ones lately. The main thing that's unbelievable is that there's no crazy-hot chick. How does that happen? I dig that Melanie chick, though. But she's definitely not "Real World hot chick" caliber.

scrub
12-07-2004, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's interesting that they went with two homosexual guys and two gay dudes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

scrub

Tyler Durden
12-07-2004, 08:45 PM
The redhead really bugs me. She's like a sexual predator and seems like a total slut. I think I dislike her b/c she reminds me of a girl I dated in high school.

Edge34
12-07-2004, 09:11 PM
They couldn't get the crazy-hot chick, so they went with the nympho who wanted to bone so bad she went for the gay guy.

Melanie's cute, but she's even more of a judgmental biatch...not my bag. Bring back Cameran from SD and we've got ourselves a show /images/graemlins/cool.gif

-Edge

PS - I agree, one of the worst ever. So why do I keep watching it????? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

scrub
12-07-2004, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The redhead really bugs me. She's like a sexual predator and seems like a total slut. I think I dislike her b/c she reminds me of a girl I dated in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the one whose parents bought her breast implants for graduation?

scrub

Tyler Durden
12-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Are we talking about the Real World character or my ex g/f? Lol.

Yes I think the redhead got implants as a gift.

scrub
12-07-2004, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Are we talking about the Real World character or my ex g/f? Lol.

Yes I think the redhead got implants as a gift.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then yes, I also hate her.

scrub

Alobar
12-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Shes hot, but shes a [censored] bitch. The fake tits girl bugs the hell out of me cuz shes all needy and insecure but tries to act like she isnt. The black girl is just a [censored] moron, she breaks up with her BF and then has the stones to get pissed at him for going and visiting his ex-gf? You're broke up bitch, he can do whatever he wants. Hes a huge pussy tho and thats why she likes him, cuz he gives her attention and cant live with out her.

All 3 of those girls sum up what is stereotypically wrong with women. Makes me want to puke......yet I still watch :/

Tyler Durden
12-07-2004, 11:31 PM
The commercial at the end of tonight's episode makes it seem like the season is going to get a whole lot better!

Landon had a knife in his back pocket! Maybe someone will get stabbed? that would be so cool!

Non_Comformist
12-07-2004, 11:47 PM
If someone stabs somebody it's not going to be that pussy Landon.

Did the black dude, and seemingly only normal guy, break up with that other dude?

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 11:54 PM
this whole thread is absurdly on point. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Non_Comformist
12-07-2004, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this whole thread is absurdly on point. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah after reading this the show has become much more watchable due to the unintential comedy factor.