12-07-2004, 04:20 PM
http://www.bartcop.com/military_deaths1204.jpg

http://www.bartcop.com/hal-stock1204.gif

daryn
12-08-2004, 06:38 AM
take the inverse of both graphs to depict cardplayer's IQ from birth to present

Broken Glass Can
12-08-2004, 07:37 AM
It also shows how Dick Cheney was willing to sacrifice a ton of money that he could have had, if he just remained Chairman of Halliburton. Instead, he is serving our country, giving up a huge stream of income from Halliburton.

Of course, cardcounter0 doesn't understand sacrifice, but our volunteer soldiers do.

zaxx19
12-08-2004, 08:05 AM
When a conflict becomes asymmetrical (one side cannot adequetly face the other conventionally in all out battle-see. AN ELECTION -) on equal footing they resort to guerilla tactics. Hit and runs(farenheit 9-11) snipers(this post which is basically meaningless) and propaganda to unwitting civilians(move on. org). I applaud the Left Wing for realizing it is losing the culture wars and elections and now changing tactics in the face of a bulldozing opponent. This is some really good Sun Tzu stuff here.

elwoodblues
12-08-2004, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a composite of Cardcounter and ACPlayer?

daryn
12-08-2004, 11:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a composite of Cardcounter and ACPlayer?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha.. apparently so!

ACPlayer
12-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Hmmmm, cardcounter could not possibly drag mine down that much.

But then you guys are wrong so often.

sirio11
12-09-2004, 02:01 AM
Excellent post.

And of course, expect all kind of attacks to yourself. For them is easy, if you can't attack the facts, can't discuss them in a rational way (mostly because they are TRUE) just attack the poster.

David

Richard Tanner
12-09-2004, 03:14 AM
I have no problems with the poster, but i do hate the unusal scrutany (sp?) over this war. In WWII we lost 10,000 soldiers in a training mission, A TRAINING MISSION. Yes lost of life is awful, but they are soldiers not innocent orphins or the like. Not saying that they are cannon fodder, but some will die, "War is Hell."
Please, I'm asking nicely, remember, if you can list the total casualties of a war on one NY Times page, things are going well (i.e. as well as can be expected).

Cody

barongreenback
12-09-2004, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Please, I'm asking nicely, remember, if you can list the total casualties of a war on one NY Times page, things are going well (i.e. as well as can be expected).

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't a cost/benefit comparison more relevant. If a war serves no useful purpose (I'm not necessarily talking about this one) then one death is too many.