PDA

View Full Version : Motivational Musings

The Dude
12-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Okay, so I just stepped up to Party's 15-30 game last week. In my first 3 days, I was down almost 6k, and I couldn't figure out what was going wrong - I thought I was playing well. So last night I decide to only 4 table for awhile, just to keep a little closer eye on my game. Well, it starts just like my other sessions - I'm down 500 in my first 10 mins.

Meanwhile, I decide to download the Team America soundtrack off iTunes. It downloads and I begin to listen to it. My game goes on autopilot as I am engrossed in such brilliant compositions as "America, Fu[/i]ck Yeah," "Freedom Isn't Free," and "I'm so Ronery." The soundtrack ends, and I take another inventory of where I'm at, and I'm up over 2k!

I have discovered the secret to Party's 15-30 games.

daryn
12-07-2004, 05:34 PM
wow i just stepped it up this week too. what a fun game. 8 tables though? what kind of torture is that?

Sponger15SB
12-07-2004, 05:40 PM
hmmm. ok today when I get back from school I am going to try this.

music while playing = good

nolanfan34
12-07-2004, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Meanwhile, I decide to download the Team America soundtrack off iTunes. It downloads and I begin to listen to it. My game goes on autopilot as I am engrossed in such brilliant compositions as "America, Fu[/i]ck Yeah," "Freedom Isn't Free," and "I'm so Ronery." The soundtrack ends, and I take another inventory of where I'm at, and I'm up over 2k!

I have discovered the secret to Party's 15-30 games.

[/ QUOTE ]

One note - this soundtrack works in limit games only. When I played in SaltCracka's NL home game, he was playing this stuff in the background, and I ended up leaving stuck $10.

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 05:46 PM
it worked for me, I won like $50 that night.

nolanfan34
12-07-2004, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but like $48 of that came directly from Kerssens, so that doesn't count.

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but like $48 of that came directly from Kerssens, so that doesn't count.

[/ QUOTE ]LMAO, I dunno man, he was drunk. I think his money may have been scattered about amongst the fishes, and then it was in turn "given" to me /images/graemlins/cool.gif