PDA

View Full Version : Partyskin bonus

asduf
12-07-2004, 07:00 AM
Hi

This has probably been discussed before but I can't find it.

I have an account with Partypoker. Now i've created an account with Intertops, but when I lo on I get an error message saying I can't have account with both Party and Intertops.
I've read here and on other sites that people get bonuses from all Partyskins. How do they do this?

Thanks
Peter

HesseJam
12-07-2004, 07:31 AM
Do a search for "UCID" (last 6 weeks, only in the "Internet" forum). You will find it.

MicroBob
12-07-2004, 07:41 AM
Info on this is also available in the FAQ's at the top of this forum.

you will need to uninstall the party software and may have to download from a different ISP or different computer.
I have had success with the different party-skins by uninstalling....but sometimes you have to get to the registry-key as well.

Anyway, there are a couple of obstacles you have to overcome to get to the extra-skins....and they might call you and ask what the deal is and you just say that you wanted to play the tournaments on intertops or you wanted to play 8 tables or whatever....once you get it going though, you'll be fine. They don't mind if you have accounts at different skins, they just don't make it super-easy to do it.