PDA

View Full Version : KTo - 1 limper on the button + postflop

imitation
12-07-2004, 04:12 AM
Preflop standard?
Flop, turn line?
River standard?

Sorry no reads at this point on main villian, BB is a little too loose preflop and a calls a too loose on the flop, but otherwise shows fair aggression and is not horrible.

PokerStars 3/6 Hold'em (5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (4.66 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, UTG calls.

River: (8.66 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 9.66 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 8.66 BB, won by UTG.</font>
<font color="green">Pot 2: 1 BB, returned to UTG.</font>

Guido
12-07-2004, 05:01 AM
Preflop standard?

Yes

Flop, turn line?

I probably raise the flop but the turn isn't bad either.

River standard?

I would call just to see what hand he plays this way and I think a lot of the time it's a bluff. A lot of the time an ace would check-raise.

Guido

Danenania
12-07-2004, 05:07 AM
I would always call the river as you have basically identified your hand as a big K so he can know the A might scare you. He will often have a K-crap kicker or a low-medium pair here.

imitation
12-07-2004, 05:14 AM
Yeh I should have called, I was just a little rattled by the play at this point my read on villian was sane, after 2 more orbits this guy turned out to be a complete maniac chook who would check/call, check/call, then bet the river with 7high.

Gazza
12-07-2004, 11:20 AM
I prefer attacking on the flop and would call every time on the end

Gazza