PDA

View Full Version : Milking KK (no content)

droolie
12-07-2004, 02:53 AM
I thought this hand was fun. The table I was at had two complete psycho maniacs on it for a few hours. Before I knew it they had both sat out at the same time and suddenly I was sitting in a complete rock garden and down 30BB. When I first saw it I was hoping this hand would get some of it back....

The BB was the only loose passive guy (42/0/.5) at the table.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, Hero completes, BB checks.
I never slowplay. Ever. But this time I did. I was hoping to get paid off with this hand then of course everybody folded. I'm already halfway to Tiltsville and so I smooth call here. (I know most of you would do it too in this spot but his doesn't come up that often for me)

Flop: (2 SB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.
Two spades. Maybe this was a bad idea...

Turn: (2 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.
Oh crap there's a third spade I don't have any spades. I'm probably going to lose this pot to some LAP who I let see the flop for free with 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif when the 4 flush hits the river

River: (4 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>

That completes a straight. Gah! I really may have lost this

<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds.
Phew. Now I'll go change my underwear. All for an extra 1.5BB (minus rake).
Final Pot: 5 BB