PDA

View Full Version : Salt Cracka, tell . . .

ArchAngel71857
12-07-2004, 01:51 AM
. . .your seahawks thanks for letting Julius Jones score 47 [censored] points when i was winning a must win game for the playoffs by 46.
AA - 150, FuckingdisphitbullshitwhostartedJuliusJones - 151.
before the game - 150, 104.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. the amazement i have that i just lost that fantasy game is surpassed only by my surprise that nothing in my house is broken.

[censored] horsetrailerbullshit

-AA

Schneids
12-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?

fnord_too
12-07-2004, 03:32 PM
I think it is pretty damn funny, but then again I started the season something like 0-7, not sure how I finished up, I couldn't stare at the train wreck any longer.

ThaSaltCracka
12-07-2004, 03:34 PM
LMAO!!!

nolanfan34
12-07-2004, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, I'm right there with you. Monday night hasn't been friendly for AA these past two weeks. Losing to Joe Tall in the 2+2 league probably would have put him over the edge...

Usul
12-07-2004, 04:34 PM
The NFL is currently doing the paperwork for a new rule that will award the NFC west's playoff spot to a third wild card team from the AFC. Paul Tagliabue said in a statemet, and I quote "Truly, both the Seahawks and Rams are so repulsively bad at playing the sport of football that it would be morally wrong, and I personally would not be able to sleep at night, if either one were in the playoffs."

Go Ravens.

ArchAngel71857
12-07-2004, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, I'm right there with you. Monday night hasn't been friendly for AA these past two weeks. Losing to Joe Tall in the 2+2 league probably would have put him over the edge...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't even get me started on that gayness. I have a 33.5 point lead with Joe Tall has Darrel "2 point conversion perversion" Jackson, and Seattle "Julius Jones on a second date because he wouldn't go down" Defense left. I barely pulled out a 143-136 victory, yet it didn't stop Seattle from trying to intercept as many balls as they can and picking up more balls on the ground than the entire Mariners infield. All this and Joe tall got 0 points from his damn QB. LEt's tie this in with last week where I need Torry "Couldn't get open against the Green Bay JV secondary" Holt where I needed a subpar 10.5 points to vault into second place and be in a drivers seat. But oh, I'm sorry, i'll get 7.5 and pull your pubic hair while i give you hand job while talking dirty about your grandmother. If I had gone 0/2 in my money leagues for the playoffs in those back to back MNF scenarios, I would have punted my computer monitor. But with my luck, Julius Jones would have returned it for a TD.

-AA

PhatTBoll
12-07-2004, 08:58 PM
Apparently Julius owned you so bad that you changed your avatar to pimp his school.

Joe Tall
12-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Please, AA.

Bulger doesn't get hurt, you don't win.

Meh,
Joe Tall

ArchAngel71857
12-07-2004, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please, AA.

Bulger doesn't get hurt, you don't win.

Meh,
Joe Tall

[/ QUOTE ]

very true, but you still almost had me (and would have 10 of the 12 other teams) without him.

-AA

ArchAngel71857
12-07-2004, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently Julius owned you so bad that you changed your avatar to pimp his school.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://heresthescoop.net/HumourBeatAnorexia.jpg

It's a fat guy wearing a shirt that says "I beat Anorexia."

what school does that pimp?

-AA

PhatTBoll
12-07-2004, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the one whose logo is on the fat guy's hat, as well as the shirt of the guy standing next to him.

rgreenm90
12-07-2004, 11:12 PM
In my relatively short time on this forum, AA's post about punting the moniter to Julius Jones was the single funniest post I have read. Wow, that was hilarious.

ArchAngel71857
12-07-2004, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the one whose logo is on the fat guy's hat, as well as the shirt of the guy standing next to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, so they finally found someone to coach the school?

Good luck to him and his new assistant.

If they can beat anorexia, maybe they can beat BYU!
<font color="white"> Not like I have anything to talk about, my alma mater couldn't beat a JV girl's team. </font>

-AA

PhatTBoll
12-07-2004, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, so they finally found someone to coach the school?

Good luck to him and his new assistant.

If they can beat anorexia, maybe they can beat BYU!

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooosssssssssnap.

Come on, I really expected something more creative from you.

<font color="white"> Hey, neither can mine. That's why I have a surrogate crappy team to root for. </font>

kyro
12-08-2004, 05:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If I had gone 0/2 in my money leagues for the playoffs in those back to back MNF scenarios, I would have punted my computer monitor. But with my luck, Julius Jones would have returned it for a TD.

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

holy crap. i literally almost woke my roommate up from laughing at this. really really funny.