PDA

View Full Version : Bleh! -absolutely no content-

fnord_too
12-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Dropped 85BB over 3 hours and 1k hands at 5/10 short tonight. So much for building a br on empire, I'm transfering it from party.

I was going to disguise this as an analysis of aggression levels between tonight and when I was making 3BB/100, really, the best way to express my feelings right now is:

WAAAAAAAAA! Why is my turn to pay to reinforce the bad habits of the 5/10 crowd???????

Funny, I don't think anything of a 100BB drop at 15/30 full, but for some reason this is bugging me, probably because I am lazy and didn't want to resort to transferring from site to site.

Since I'm ranting, WTF is up with stripsqueeze's 1 week tease. I kept checking all day friday for the hand of the week.

Ok, I'm done whining, thanks for listening. You can get the 45 sec you wasted reading this back in the after life.

Rubeskies
12-07-2004, 12:11 AM
Would you like some cheese?

Seriously though, it's noble work you're doing, keeping the habits of the 5/10 players poor and my bankroll thanks you.
But I doubt they need your help in this regard.

Joe826
12-07-2004, 12:38 AM
85BB?? boooooooo. come back when it's 3 or 4x that.

stripsqueez
12-07-2004, 06:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Since I'm ranting, WTF is up with stripsqueeze's 1 week tease. I kept checking all day friday for the hand of the week

[/ QUOTE ]

weirdest thing - everybody had what they were supposed to all week

85 BB's ???? - feeble

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

fnord_too
12-07-2004, 09:50 AM
As I said, the regular -100BB swings in the 15/30 full don't bother me, and I haven't had anything more than about a 200BB swing yet. The next morning this doesn't either, but I have already pulled money out of my party account to fund my empire account. Only thing I wonder about now is what my daily/weekly cap to deposit to empire is.

[ QUOTE ]
weirdest thing - everybody had what they were supposed to all week

[/ QUOTE ]

I seem to have found these all your hands of the week last night. My divine purpose seem to be to show people that calling two cold pre flop with K3s defending with 64o from the SB against an UTG raiser was the right thing to do.