PDA

View Full Version : My bad beat contest!

CinnamonWind
12-06-2004, 10:23 PM
Okay here is how it works. You post a bad beat, and when you get your responses, we'll see how you scored.

Anyone who doesn't give a crap gets you one point.

You get 2 points if someone actively wishes you'd lost more.

You get double your total points if you screwed up the hand in the first place AND nobody cares AND someone wishes you'd lost more.

You lose a point for every person who seems as though they might care.

You lose 2 points for every person who commiserates with you. Note that offering their own bad beat story is not "commiseration", it is a new bad beat contest entry.

You lose double points if someone who offers you the money you lost on the hand to make up for the tough break you just had.

Good luck everyone.

null
12-06-2004, 11:07 PM
How much do you make if someone bets you money that you can't produce hand histories?

what
12-06-2004, 11:22 PM
Just for the record I think this thread is a dumb idea:

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, <font color="CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, MP3 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, MP2 calls.

Flop: (7.33 SB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 calls.

Turn: (4.66 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP2 caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (12.66 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP2 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero caps</font>, MP2 calls.

Final Pot: 20.66 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP2 has Qd Kd (straight flush, ace high).
Hero has Ts Th (four of a kind, tens).
Outcome: MP2 wins 20.66 BB. </font>

bisonbison
12-06-2004, 11:24 PM
what,

It's a little known fact that on "Malcolm In the Middle", the actor who plays Malcolm is older than the actor who plays Reese.

college_boy
12-06-2004, 11:53 PM
This is getting out of hand.

emonrad87
12-06-2004, 11:56 PM
What a retarded thread. NO ONE CARES ABOUT BAD BEATS!!!!!

CinnamonWind
12-07-2004, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just for the record I think this thread is a dumb idea

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

spamuell
12-07-2004, 12:40 AM
This is getting out of hand.

I think it's funny.

I also thing the original post is pretty funny.

zokbarjazz
12-07-2004, 01:16 AM
Bison, you fill the world with joy.

In the theme of learning something new, I will share a bit of knowledge, that of an age-old practice passed down to me by a great sage.
It is called the Flaming Amazon, whereby the man, as he nears completion in the missionary position, ignites the pubic hair of the woman beneath him, and thusly proceeds to extinguish said flames with his ejaculate.

bisonbison
12-07-2004, 01:20 AM
In the theme of learning something new, I will share a bit of knowledge, that of an age-old practice passed down to me by a great sage.
It is called the Flaming Amazon, whereby the man, as he nears completion in the missionary position, ignites the pubic hair of the woman beneath him, and thusly proceeds to extinguish said flames with his ejaculate.

You know what "unicorn" is? A word for something that doesn't exist.

zokbarjazz
12-07-2004, 01:28 AM
hey, paramecia can divide up to three times a day. but even if they divided only once per day, and you started with two paramecia, after 113 days the mass of the paramecia would equal the weight of the earth!

bonanz
12-07-2004, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hey, paramecia can divide up to three times a day. but even if they divided only once per day, and you started with two paramecia, after 113 days the mass of the paramecia would equal the weight of the earth!

[/ QUOTE ]

bison are you gonna let him talk to you like that?