PDA

View Full Version : PP SNG: I saw a BLUE 7 of diamonds

JalKelly
12-06-2004, 05:46 PM
In a hand I wasn't playing the river came and the 7 of diamonds was BLUE! I saw every other color correctly so it obviously wasn't me. I asked if anyone else saw it at the table and no one responded so I am assuming that no one did. Im positive this is probably just some fluke thing but it had to of been on Party's end right? Just wondering if anybody else has seen anything like that?

whiskeytown
12-06-2004, 05:48 PM
the 7 of diamonds in a 4 color deck is blue...

somehow the graphics part of your client musta pulled up the 4 color deck one instaed of the normal one....probably nothing to worry about - if it happens all the time, you might wanna reinstall.

RB

gmunny
12-06-2004, 05:52 PM
I always see blue diamonds since my I have the 4-color deck option on. I am assuming you don't have the option on, so maybe it was a fluke! I think clubs are green on the 4-color deck. BTW, I would recommend to everyone to use the 4 color deck option. This will ensure you don't mis-read a suit.
G$

Gramps
12-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Drugs are bad, m'kay. Drugs are bad.

mackthefork
12-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Sometimes when they switch from club to diamond at the last second they don't quite get the colours right so it often comes out blue, none of the 9 bots you were playing are programmed to talk to you /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Regards Mack

Stoneii
12-06-2004, 06:54 PM
lol - ty - had a wee chuckle out loud on that one /images/graemlins/smile.gif

stoneii