bicyclekick
12-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Post deleted by bicyclekick

jek187
12-06-2004, 03:41 PM
It's your Empire affiliate payment.

bicyclekick
12-06-2004, 04:01 PM
I meant for this to be deleted once I got my answer, which I did, but somebody told me to leave it cause he had the same problem 5 months ago and others probably have run into the same thing:

I'll put back my orignal post which was this: I just logged on to neteller and Clevedon Services Ltd. sent me $173 on December 4th.

Who are they and why are they sending me money? Anyone have any idea? If they are some affiliate thing sending me money, I'm truly sorry, but I've never got money from them before and did a google of them and there is a city in the UK called Clevedon but other than that I can't get much.

I hate to even include this because people will think i'm an affiliate offering rakeback. I'm NOT. Don't ask me. I don't offer it. I did change my Tradal to have money sent there instead of empire, could it be them? Wouldn't taht be under tradal?

I really hope this doesn't get taken as affiliate crap, because A i'm not so lowely that I'd do that and B I don't even offer rakeback as there are much better affiliates out there who can offer much more.