PDA

View Full Version : Molson Ice

Stu Pidasso
12-06-2004, 03:36 AM
Ratebeer.com has it in the 8th percentile. I kinda like it.

Stu

nothumb
12-06-2004, 03:41 AM
Never liked Molson beers. Buddy of mine is Canadian and whenever we watch hockey I have to drink it. Only time it was good was when he bought one in the big champagne bottles. But I was already drunk then.

Molson XXX is ass, I'll say that for damn sure.

NT

ThaSaltCracka
12-06-2004, 03:43 AM
Molson taste worst than Bud, overall a very average beer.

PoBoy321
12-06-2004, 03:46 AM
I have mixed feelings about Molson. I like Bud Ice a lot, but I think that's just because it has a heavier alcohol content. Pound for pound, I say that Yuengling is the best beer money can buy.

Stu Pidasso
12-06-2004, 04:14 AM
When I can, I usually pick up a 6 pack of Seirra Nevada Pale ale, but they don't sell that at the local convience store. When I'm forced to hit the convience store the beer of choice is Kokanee. My 8 year old was gaving me a real hard time about drinking kokanee because he thought it was cocaine, so I decided to try something different tonight.

Stu

Diplomat
12-06-2004, 04:38 AM
Molson is just about the worst of what Canada has to offer in terms of beer. It's about the same as saying Bud represents all American Beer.

-Diplomat

Aces McGee
12-06-2004, 01:05 PM
I used to drink Molson Ice in high school. It was better than most beer I drank in high school.

Molson Canadian rules. Molson Golden, on the other hand, is skunk piss.

-McGee

woodguy
12-06-2004, 01:20 PM
If you have a penchant for Canadian beers, try Alexander Keith's if you can find it. One of my favs,

Regards,
Woodguy in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada where the temperature this AM is -27C
#%@ing winter /images/graemlins/mad.gif

beerbandit
12-06-2004, 01:23 PM
i think that kokanee is pretty good or alexander keiths

it seems that most beer is better in canada, not only because of the higher alcohol content, but the overall taste

cheers