PDA

View Full Version : Missed check-raise?

DeeJ
12-05-2004, 08:53 PM
Tight, full 5/10 table. Mistakes punished brutally. Did I miss a check-raise on the turn? Or was the punished cold call sufficient payoff?

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds.

Flop: (7.40 SB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 folds, MP3 calls.

Turn: (4.70 BB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP3 calls.

River: (6.70 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP3 calls.

Final Pot: 8.70 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero has 7d 2c (two pair, sevens and twos).
MP3 has Qc 9s (one pair, queens).
Outcome: Hero wins 8.70 BB. </font>

<font color="orange"> [Hammer....] </font>

sthief09
12-05-2004, 09:16 PM
you clearly just wanted to post that you raised UTG with 72. congratulations. I'm proud of you

DeeJ
12-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Yes /images/graemlins/blush.gif I am sure that much is obvious - it adds interest to the hand - but I also wanted to know whether I missed the checkraise. Don't bluffs which fluke the flop have a place?

If he has AQ/KQ/QJ will it be right to c-r the turn? Because I probably look like I have AQ/KK/AA.

FWIW, this hand made a terrible session that started off with a 0/50 losing streak, then I made a royal, lost to another royal, and made quads twice all in 186 hands.

This was my final hand - and I think only pure bluff - before quitting and I was going to quit slightly down. As it was I came out ahead /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tosh
12-06-2004, 08:09 AM
Shrugs.