PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars Chip Set

snowbank
12-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Would anyone be interested in buying this? I have been debating what to use my FPP's on, and would use them on this if someone gave me a good offer.

KungFuSandwich
12-05-2004, 09:13 PM
You might get more interest if you posted a pic.

snowbank
12-05-2004, 09:38 PM
http://www.pokerstars.com/FPPStore/Chips.html

timmer
12-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Yuck that set aint worth $100 bucks

BCC-timmer

unloaded
12-05-2004, 10:52 PM
Those chips go for less than $70/shipped on ebay. If I were you, I'd get all of the books. Read them and then sell them on ebay. They usually go for almost face value. I'd be interested in some of those books myself. Actually, I'd be interested in the whole set of them, even though I already have a couple of them.

peace.
unloaded

snowbank
12-05-2004, 10:54 PM
Let me know what you'd pay for the books. I'd sell them to you.

Bill

unloaded
12-05-2004, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me know what you'd pay for the books. I'd sell them to you.

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoot me a price in PM and we'll work something out.
peace.
unloaded

rdu $teve
12-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Your best value for the FFPs is to use them in satellite tournaments. They have sats for all kinds of WPT events. Im hoping to have enough for a WSOP sat, if they do one.

Hashiell_Dammett
12-06-2004, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your best value for the FFPs is to use them in satellite tournaments. They have sats for all kinds of WPT events. Im hoping to have enough for a WSOP sat, if they do one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. The sat tourneys to the big events are the only things worth using your FPPs on - especially when you consider how much those FPPs cost in you in terms of tourney fees, rake, etc.

You get 5 FPPs for every $1 you pay in tourney fees - so a book that costs 2000 FPPs represents $400 worth of tourney fees that you coughed up to Pstars.

All of those books are available at your local Barnes & Noble for $29.95 (even less for some of them).

The only thing extra you get by buying these books from Pstars is that they are signed by the author with a personalized message. That's pretty cool but it aint $400 cool IMO.
Hash