PDA

View Full Version : some hands i messed up hand 2

cockandbull
12-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Villian is slight loose pasive 24/3, should i be betting this flop. Once i get to the river, i'm putting him on something like A /images/graemlins/heart.gif X and figure i'm good hear. How'd you all play the flop and river?

thanks

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: (4.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: (2.25 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

River: (5.25 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 11.25 BB

Chaos_ult
12-05-2004, 07:47 PM
i'm betting this flop around 100% of the time.

Nick Royale
12-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Always bet this flop! Rest is fine.

Entity
12-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Do not check this flop.

Rob

droolie
12-05-2004, 07:54 PM
I wouldn't be giving any free cards. You should make them pay to draw out on you. You also have 8+ outs if you're behind a flush. So you can raise for value too. If they caught a piece of the flop they'll call you to the river and possibly raise with a flush making a huge pot if you fill your boat.

I'm not sure I'm three betting the river. I'd call there. Too many hands beat you with this board. It looks like a slowplayed middle flush or rivered straight.

cockandbull
12-05-2004, 07:56 PM
What should be my line on the river, check and call, bet/raise, check/raise or bet/fold. Really lost with regards to what i should do!

Entity
12-05-2004, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What should be my line on the river, check and call, bet/raise, check/raise or bet/fold. Really lost with regards to what i should do!

[/ QUOTE ]
Your river line is fine. Bet/3-bet/call a cap.

Rob

Brain
12-05-2004, 08:00 PM
I think I bet/call the river. I've been bleeding a lot by re-raising somthing like this lately (wonder if that's right or not).

Entity
12-05-2004, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I bet/call the river. I've been bleeding a lot by re-raising somthing like this lately (wonder if that's right or not).

[/ QUOTE ]
A decision on this becomes much easier when Hero bets the flop, but Villain has 2pr much more often than JT or a made flush here. Hero's hand is 66% good here at least, I think.

Rob