PDA

View Full Version : whatch me spew chips

Alobar
12-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, MP folds, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, UTG folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (8 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

River: (8 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 8 BB
<font color="green">Main

JimmyJazz1
12-05-2004, 08:03 PM
I really like the 3 bet on the flop seeing how you got a free turn and river. Your not behnd that much against top pair or an over pair on the flop also. I play it the same, maybe bet the river if you have a read on him that he's tight.

chio
12-05-2004, 11:17 PM
fold preflop, but you already know that

once they check to you on the flop, take the free card to your gutshot (which is probably good near 100% of the time here), overcard (good maybe 50% of the time), and backdoor flush draw

yes the pot is big, but ask yourself what the heck is SB checking here 3way after he 3bet preflop? semibluff bet here only if there's a chance both will fold, but i think that chance is zero, because even if he has AK or AQ, he's still ahead and still not folding