PDA

View Full Version : cashouts by mail

topspin
12-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Does anyone have any experience with speed of cashouts by mail via either Party or Neteller? I'm wondering if it's better to cash out via Party or have them send it to Neteller first and have Neteller mail it.

(This assumes I'd rather not have Neteller hooked up to my checking account for electronic deposit.)

radek2166
12-05-2004, 04:33 PM
It takes me 1 week to get my withdrawl from NT

Spartacus
12-05-2004, 05:19 PM
My last two check requests from Party and Empire took 12 calendar days. My last Neteller check request took 4. Hope that helps.....

ctv1116
12-05-2004, 05:53 PM
It takes about a week for Party to mail it out, a few more days before you receive it. It will come in a very discreet letter, so be careful not to just throw away the letter.

Moyer
02-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Has anyone received checks from Paradise via FedEx? I noticed that they use FedEx free of charge if your withdrawal amount is over $500. Do these still take 12 days to arrive?

I'm also wondering, if I deposit $ into my checking account from Neteller checks, and am then audited by the IRS, will they/can they ask to see all of my Neteller account records?

I pay taxes on all of the money I deposit in my bank account, but I generally have a lot of money moving in and out of my Neteller account that is not reported.