PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to combine Notes from all the different Party skins?

AA suited
12-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Right now I'm just copy/paste the info from all the different Notes files.

Is there an easier way to do it?

Evan
12-05-2004, 12:03 PM
You could import into PT and export to all the skins. Not sure if that's, but its different.

Luv2DriveTT
12-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Pokertracker is the best tool to do this. Its all automated, and can copy & paste between each skin, as well as competitive networks. A very cool feature!

On a related note, I stopped exporting player data now that we have access to overlay apps such as Playerview and Gametime +. I am slowly but surely deleating all of this old data (by hand), and only leaving notes for what they do best - making notes.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

TT

benfranklin
12-05-2004, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pokertracker is the best tool to do this. Its all automated, and can copy & paste between each skin, as well as competitive networks. A very cool feature!

[/ QUOTE ]

My problem is that I have been concentrating on O/8 lately, which PT doesn't handle. I play at Party/Empire/PokerNow, moving to hit bonuses. I keep one master Notes file, that I move when I move to a different site. I stay at one site until one of the others offers a bonus, then move the file there.

The other problem is the Buddy List. Anyone know any easy way to keep that current on multiple sites?