PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Question

LSUfan1
12-05-2004, 11:42 AM
I have about 7500 hands in poker tracker, and I would like to keep these hands available for later reference. I would also like to start a new database to ensure that my numbers are where I want them to be now. Is there a way to clear out the database, or start a new database without losing my previous information, and is this something I should even be doing in the first place?

Are there any good posts out there that give more detailed information regarding issues like this? Sorry for this question, but I'm not that good with the search functions here yet!

My numbers aren't bad, but I would like to start a fresh database to ensure I am improving!

VP$IP is 23.68%(a bit high right?), PFR is 6.3%(low right?), and my W$SD is 51.28%, BB/100 is 1.12.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mangatang
12-05-2004, 12:49 PM
You know you can sort your stats by date, don't you? That way you can keep all the data, but just look at certain time periods you're interested in.

Under Ring Game, select the "Preferences" tab (far right). From there you can set the start/end date of the stats you want to see.

The Poker Tracker website has a good forum full of questions and answers specific to the use of PT.