PDA

View Full Version : Any Egyptians for sale?

unloaded
12-05-2004, 08:52 AM
I know its kind of a long shot but I'm hoping somebody might want to reconfigure their set or have some extra cash for the holidays(sell me some of theirs and buy more when the next order goes through). I'm after 500 right now. 200-$25, 200-$100 & 100-$500. If interested shoot me a PM.

peace.
unloaded

For Tenpercenter,
If nobody wants to part with any, could I order a set directly from Chipco with your permission?

TenPercenter
12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
I can tell you that I got the most on the last order, 1500 chips. One other guy (and his buddy) split 1500, and that's the closest anyone came to my set. So I'd likely be the one to part ways with some of mine. It'd be a hard sale to get me to part with mine. /images/graemlins/smile.gif That request would take all my $100's and $500's.

I'm afraid that I couldn't let out the design though. Why the urgency, can I ask?

Ten

unloaded
12-05-2004, 05:37 PM
I'd like to get them before Xmas for "Me & the Wife", that way I won't catch a lot of grief about the price of them. The plagues and octagon chips would be easier to slip under the radar when they are available. Thats the reason for the urgency, I'm sure a lot of the guys can relate /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peace.
unloaded