PDA

View Full Version : Soccer NCAA Playoffs UC Santa Barbara

Chris Daddy Cool
12-05-2004, 06:17 AM
I admit I'm not a huge soccer guy, but UCSB just beat Virginia Commonwealth in the Elite 8 game 4-1 and is now in the Final 4 of Soccer. Is it basketball? Not exactly, but its still exciting in terms of school bonding and pride and stuff. I thought it was pretty cool. Just wanted you guys to know

ThaSaltCracka
12-05-2004, 06:55 AM
are you in SB?

Chris Daddy Cool
12-05-2004, 07:20 AM
yes

ThaSaltCracka
12-05-2004, 07:23 AM
my buddy lived there, visted him a couple times. Have you met Sponger?

SGS
12-05-2004, 08:03 AM
I went to UP. So all I can say is GO UP !!!!!!!!!!! Don't even know if still in it.

SGS

Chris Daddy Cool
12-05-2004, 08:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no. we were supposed to go to chumash sometime eventually and we will. but i just havent' had the time to make it out there.

Sponger15SB
12-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Chris you missed the important part.

There was an almost riot as fans stormed the field and people ran away with the goal. They made it out of the stadium and down the street until they dropped it and one cop ran in and started swinging his baton like crazy until more backup could arrive to disperse the crowd.

Sponger15SB
12-05-2004, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no. we were supposed to go to chumash sometime eventually and we will. but i just havent' had the time to make it out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I haven't even played at chumash since they last time we talked about it and that was like 2 months ago.

Chris Daddy Cool
12-05-2004, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Chris you missed the important part.

There was an almost riot as fans stormed the field and people ran away with the goal. They made it out of the stadium and down the street until they dropped it and one cop ran in and started swinging his baton like crazy until more backup could arrive to disperse the crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea my roommates went but i didn't. they told me about rushing the field but they didn't say it was as crazy as you put it. damn, maybe i shoulda went. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Peca277
12-05-2004, 04:27 PM
I was at the Maryland game... they beat St. John's 1-0, but clearly dominated the whole game. Perhaps our teams will meet up in the championship. Good luck against Duke!