PDA

View Full Version : Drive your family crazy with this Harry Potter song & video

Dynasty
12-05-2004, 04:10 AM
Play this song nice and loud and I can't imagine anybody in your home not being driven crazy by it.

Potter-Weasley-Snape song and video (http://www.robertscottart.com/Potter/PotterPotterMovie.html)

jimymat
12-05-2004, 07:12 AM
How long does it play. I ve had it running for three hours straight with no end in sight. I love it.

Alobar
12-05-2004, 12:35 PM
bumped because more people need to be grooving to this [censored]

theantelope
12-05-2004, 12:40 PM
pache pache pache pache
pache pache pache pache
doo noo noo noo noo

pache pache pache pache
pache pache pache pache
doo noo noo noo noo

pache pache pache pache
pache pache pache pache
doo noo noo noo noo

pache pache pache pache
pache pache pache pache
doo noo noo noo noo

pache pache pache pache
pache pache pache pache
doo noo noo noo noo

pache pache pache pache
pache pache pache pache
doo noo noo noo noo

pache pache pache pache
pache pache pache pache
doo noo noo noo noo

spamuell
12-05-2004, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long does it play. I ve had it running for three hours straight with no end in sight. I love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a loop. Did you think they had some guy just singing the song for hours?

YourFoxyGrandma
12-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Has nobody seen the original? This has been around for at least a year.

Badgers (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/badgers.html)

theantelope
12-05-2004, 06:36 PM
And you would know because you are Harry Potter. (nice avatar)

YourFoxyGrandma
12-05-2004, 07:09 PM
I've never gotten that before. Probably because I look nothing like Harry Potter.

EDIT: Except for having hair. Harry Potter has hair too.

daryn
12-05-2004, 07:20 PM
come on now. if your avatar is your pic, and you're saying you look "nothing like harry potter", i seriously have to question your intelligence.

ok, let's be honest, i have been questioning your intelligence for quite some time now.

Lazymeatball
12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
http://www.verzaubert.at/schatztruhe/pic/gharry2.jpg

or without glasses http://www.verzaubert.at/schatztruhe/pic/g3kids.jpg
Case Closed

YourFoxyGrandma
12-05-2004, 10:14 PM
I really don't. At all.

http://www.rit.edu/~emr3008/menpotter.jpg

Lazymeatball
12-05-2004, 10:31 PM
if I saw you on the street I wouldn't stop dead in my tracks and yell "that's Harry." But if you started wearing a cloak and carrying a broom, you could probably hook up with that chick on the left in that picture.

YourFoxyGrandma
12-05-2004, 11:06 PM
I'll buy that.

theantelope
12-06-2004, 04:10 AM
I've never seen someone with a worse case of harry potter lookalike denial. Come on man.

theantelope
12-06-2004, 04:11 AM
I figured it out. You are Harry Potter, and just don't want anyone to know. Well, it's too late. Maybe if you just accepted the suggestion that you look like Harry Potter, no one would have ever found this out.

bonanz
12-06-2004, 04:16 AM
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/bonanz-clarkkent.JPG

a little clark kent syndrome? if i remove my glasses nobody will recognize me

theantelope
12-06-2004, 04:22 AM
How on earth did I listen to this before and think they were saying "pache pache" instead of "Potter Potter," and "doo noo noo noo" instead of "Weasley Weasley"? This reallly damages my credibility.

daryn
12-06-2004, 04:29 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
How on earth did I listen to this before and think they were saying "pache pache" instead of "Potter Potter," and "doo noo noo noo" instead of "Weasley Weasley"? This reallly damages my credibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was totally thinking the same thing earlier, but ignored it because it was sooooo incorrect that i figured it must be from another different one of those things.

fatmongo
12-06-2004, 04:52 AM
I had to pass the link onto a 3rd party that is more educated in the world of Harry Potter than I. She was able to eventually decipher all the lyrics and tell them to me. But at that point I had had enough of the song and I'll be damned if I can remember everything. All I can remember is a lot of Potter's, I believe she said Beasley, though I could be wrong. And also Snipe. That is all.

daryn
12-06-2004, 04:53 AM
potter

weasley

snape

did you see the original one? check it, then it will make more sense.

for real that harry potter song is totally in my head. i walk around the kitchen looking for something to eat, and in my head i'm like "potter potter potter potter potter potter potter potter potter.."

fatmongo
12-06-2004, 04:57 AM
Yeah, definitely Snape, my bad. And that badger one, how bad. At least the potter remix had some production value poured into it. Effort in other words.

daryn
12-06-2004, 04:58 AM
yeah, i really start to dig it when the piano comes into the background strong.

fatmongo
12-06-2004, 05:00 AM
Haha, and whats with the Potters trading their wands for glowsticks? Took me a while to catch that, as I was hypnotized by the redundancy of it all.

daryn
12-06-2004, 05:03 AM
also note that snape eventually appears in a dress.

man i am spending a lot of time looking at this.

jasonHoldEm
12-06-2004, 05:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
man i am spending a lot of time looking at this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats strange, I'm spending a lot of time looking at mongo's avatar.

J

fatmongo
12-06-2004, 05:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I should change it?
Sorry for the distraction. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tron
12-06-2004, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, definitely Snape, my bad. And that badger one, how bad. At least the potter remix had some production value poured into it. Effort in other words.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to have to agree, and say that I definitely prefer this over the original Badger one.

Lazymeatball
12-08-2004, 08:20 PM
I can't get enough of this song, it's all I could think about at work last night.

ThaSaltCracka
12-08-2004, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't get enough of this song, it's all I could think about at work last night.

[/ QUOTE ]I like it to for some reason. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

EliteNinja
12-08-2004, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I should change it?
Sorry for the distraction. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't change it. I can't stop staring at it.

Lazymeatball
12-10-2004, 11:02 PM
This song has me by the balls. I've been listening to it ever since I first read this thread. I fell asleep listening to it today and dreamt about it. I like to open up multiple windows of it for a nice Round Robin effect.

Alobar
12-11-2004, 12:26 AM
damn you for bumping this......im hooked again :/

CrazyEyez
12-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Can't....stop....listening.....

Potter version is better than Badger. But the "Snake" part in the badger one rules.

cnfuzzd
12-11-2004, 03:00 PM
my old roommate and i were discussing this one night while watching the second harry potter movie. How many centuries in purgatory are we going to get for having impure thoughts about hermoine?

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban/emma_watson/londonhpazpre.jpg

peace

john nickle

Alobar
12-11-2004, 03:44 PM
If there is grass on the field, lets play ball

Anyman who says if he was stranded on a desert island for the rest of his life with this girl, but would wait until she was 18 to have sex with her, is a [censored] liar, or just really retarded.

I was the only guy who had the balls to verbally claim I would bang the hell out of britney spears (this was before she was 18), and then all of a sudden once she turns 18 everyone else jumps on the bandwagon, like she wasn't hot the day before her 18th birthday or something. Be honest with yourselves, it makes life alot easier to live /images/graemlins/smile.gif

razor
12-11-2004, 04:39 PM
One would be wise to check age of consent laws on said deserted island... chances are waiting until girl has turned 18 will have wasted time needlessly.

Alobar
12-11-2004, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One would be wise to check age of consent laws on said deserted island... chances are waiting until girl has turned 18 will have wasted time needlessly.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, good point. /images/graemlins/smile.gif My point is screw age of consent laws. If you are on some fantasy desert island you dont have to worry about screwing up her emotional development so if shes hot enough, who cares if shes 9. Tap that ass.

Dynasty
12-11-2004, 05:12 PM
For those into Harry Potter (like me, I'm nuts about the books), J.K. Rowling has given strong hits that the sixth book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be completed soon. This is consistent with reports that several bookstore chains, including Waldenbooks, have received notice that they will recieve notice in January about a release date. Most fans are expecting the release date to be in early summer, 2005.

cnfuzzd
12-11-2004, 05:21 PM
its about damn time too.

peace

john nickle

Lazymeatball
12-11-2004, 07:03 PM
I don't care about the books or the movies, I just love this song.

Alobar
12-13-2004, 03:10 PM
*bump*

jakethebake
12-13-2004, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats strange, I'm spending a lot of time looking at mongo's avatar. J

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too.

YourFoxyGrandma
12-13-2004, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*bump*

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish this thread would die already...

NLSoldier
12-13-2004, 05:42 PM
THanks for bumping this again, I just now finally decided to check it out. Catchy tune!

Lazymeatball
12-13-2004, 05:43 PM
I wish this song would give me my life back already.

ps. I've also found these two great songs:
(English) Football Badgers (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/35/)
and
Who loves the chocolate? (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/47/)

The second one would be more addictive if it wasn't so ear splitting.

Alobar
12-14-2004, 03:05 PM
*cough* bump *cough*

jakethebake
12-14-2004, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*cough* bump *cough*

[/ QUOTE ]
This was just dumb to begin with. I listened to it for like 10 mins. There's nothing catchy about it. Stop bumping it already.