PDA

View Full Version : Release date for books my Raymer and Schoonmaker??

MicroBob
12-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Just ordered the Harrington book (and another one).
Very much looking forward to it of course.

What's the latest news on the Greg Raymer WSOP essays book (or whatever it is) as well as the Poker/Business comparison book by Dr. Al??

Thanks.

Mason Malmuth
12-05-2004, 05:38 AM
Hi Bob:

Greg is still working on his manuscript. From what he has told me, it will be a while befire we receive anything.

As for Dr. Al, he was suppose to send me a finished manuscript earlier today, but I don't have it yet. My best guess on when his book will be released is February.

In addition, Getting Started at Hold 'em by Ed Miller should be released at the same time as Business is a Poker game.

Also, Harrington on Hold 'em; Expert Strategy for No-Limit Tournaments: Volume II: End Play should be out in the spring. My best guess is May, but Dan told me a few days ago it should be earlier than that.

And finally, Principle of No-Limit Hold 'em by David Sklansky and Ed Miller will follow after these books.

At least that's the plan.

Best wishes,
Mason

AngryCola
12-05-2004, 05:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And finally, Principle of No-Limit Hold 'em by David Sklansky and Ed Miller will follow after these books.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really looking forward to that one. Keep up the good work Mason.

MicroBob
12-05-2004, 06:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really looking forward to that one. Keep up the good work Mason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.
Hooray for Sklansky and NPA on no-limit.
That combined with the Harrington books should ROCK!!

Tell Raymer to get his butt in gear and finish the book!!
I want to read it!!!

It is highly likely that I will buy all of these books except for the 'Getting started at HE'..... but I might recommended that one to a friend/relative or three.

jdl22
12-05-2004, 07:11 AM
Has Ray Zee formally retired or something? Why isn't he at least a coauthor on the NL book? Of all the writers in your stable he is the one I would most want a NL book from. While he hasn't posted a ton, his strategy posts about NL games in the mid/high forum in the archives are excellent and helpful. I would guess that he has more experience than any other 2+2 author at NL cash games but I could be wrong.

Also, you would probably sell more if you tacked his name on there /images/graemlins/wink.gif

KenNL
12-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Mason,

At the appropriate time, will you set-up preorders for some or all of the books mentioned in your post?