PDA

View Full Version : "Check n Raise Poker"

juanez
12-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Has anyone tried Check n Raise Poker yet. If so, what you think of it? I know a guy who loves it, but I haven't played there myself yet.

ChecknRaise Poker (http://live.checknraisepoker.com/)

Stew
12-05-2004, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone tried Check n Raise Poker yet. If so, what you think of it? I know a guy who loves it, but I haven't played there myself yet.

ChecknRaise Poker (http://live.checknraisepoker.com/)

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the appropriate forum, which would be the Internet Gambling forum, you'd think with 300+ posts someone would realize this.

juanez
12-05-2004, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Try the appropriate forum, which would be the Internet Gambling forum, you'd think with 300+ posts someone would realize this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I was looking for any News, 2+2ers Views and any Gossip about this poker site and thought this would be the appropriate forum as opposed to the "General Gambling - Internet" forum. But maybe this would be appropriate there as well. Lighten up Stew, you'll live longer.

So I guess you haven't played at CnR?

Stew
12-05-2004, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I was looking for any News, 2+2ers Views and any Gossip about this poker site and thought this would be the appropriate forum as opposed to the "General Gambling - Internet" forum. But maybe this would be appropriate there as well. Lighten up Stew, you'll live longer.

So I guess you haven't played at CnR?

[/ QUOTE ]

Internet Gambling - "Discussion of Internet Gambling Venus"

More appropriate forum, end of story, post there and i'll be glad to respond.

juanez
12-06-2004, 02:38 AM
OK - you win. You gonna go to the General Hold'em forum and reprimand everyone for discussing Party Poker problems or Poker Tracker questions too?

Why you pickin on me Stew....lol j/k. See ya in "Internet". /images/graemlins/wink.gif

dogsballs
12-06-2004, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Internet Gambling - "Discussion of Internet Gambling Venus"

More appropriate forum, end of story, post there and i'll be glad to respond

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, since our options for Interenet Gambling Venus' are limited to GrannyMae, Lorinda and Gaaaby, I'd say it's probably gonna be Lori.