PDA

View Full Version : WPT dvds and others

Bukem_
12-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, I searched and didn't see anything.

I know there is at least a WPT season one dvd set. Recommended? I'm more interested in dvds that have high poker content, as opposed to last years espn wsop which is just all ins, and I probably wouldn't be interested in buying if it was on dvd.

Any other recommendations?

Are they available at any local stores in major cities, or would I have to order them?

Daliman
12-04-2004, 05:22 PM
I got mine brand new off of Ebay, which is likely your best option.

As far as thier worth, I highly recommend them, as I have picked up at least 3 highly profitable plays off of it that pay for the DVD set in it's entirety on a daily basis for me.

1p0kerb0y
12-04-2004, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

As far as thier worth, I highly recommend them, as I have picked up at least 3 highly profitable plays off of it that pay for the DVD set in it's entirety on a daily basis for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pardon my ignorance, but is this a joke?

Daliman
12-06-2004, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pardon my ignorance, but is this a joke?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in the slightest.

MarkL444
12-06-2004, 07:30 AM
get it. its cool.

PuckNPoker
12-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Best series (IMHO) for tournament poker play to date were both on FOX, American Poker Championship @ Turning Stone resort (4 hours final table, every single hand live). And the Poker at the Plaza tournament, which I feel is the best program to date, shown the mid to late stages of a highly skilled tournament field. Get a DVD burner ($50) and any sort of video capture device (computer might have it already, if not they arent very expensive) and you can have all the programs you want. This is what I've done for my collection (well that and a video editor to remove all the commercials), this way you can get all the poker content you want on DVD.

Hack
12-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Where can I get the Turning Stone telecast from? Bit torrent?

Thanks,
Hack

PuckNPoker
12-06-2004, 05:45 PM
I can never get any bit torrent files, you can try Kazaa, also I believe FOX is rebroadcasting it on Tuesdays 1 hour at a time.