PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for the SNG FAQ v.0003

1p0kerb0y
12-04-2004, 12:14 AM
t perkin, I would have PMed you but I thought it would be a good idea to post so that others may chime in with their opinions.

First of all I want to say that what Lori did with the FAQ in the zoo is incredible and may be a good model for future versions of the SNG FAQ.

I also offer the following suggestions:

1. Use the URL tabs when posting links so that the width of the post doesn't get expanded and thus requiring the horizontal scroll bar to view a line.
2. Don't post categories which do not contain any information or links. (i.e. how to play KJ...blank...etc.)

If you need any help, even if its the "grunt work" of researching old posts for valuable information, please let me know.

morgan180
12-04-2004, 12:59 AM
what's up pokerboy - i actually PM'd him early in the week about the same thing, AleoMagus said that he's got a lot on his plate right now so hasn't been around much.

I started collecting interesting threads about SNG play for inclusion any time he comes back.

I would say just start storing favorite threads and then we can post them and debate whether they belong in or not.

good stuff.

Bremen
12-04-2004, 01:09 AM
If you want you can just go ahead and create a new one yourself. Granted getting it to be a stickied one may be difficult. But if its substantially better it shouldn't be much of a problem.