PDA

View Full Version : Slightly Uncomfortable: KING-KING with 4-straight and 3-flush

nepenthe
12-03-2004, 09:03 PM
Opponents in this hand did not seem too noteworthy; they appear to be neither winning nor overly tricky players.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 calls, CO calls.

Flop: (10.33 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP1 folds, CO calls.

Turn: (7.66 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (9.66 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
CO checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>

Harv72b
12-03-2004, 10:22 PM
I would've raised the turn. Even if CO does have the flush or straight, you've got 10 outs to the FH.

When CO checks the river, I breathe a sigh of relief &amp; bet just like you did. He bet out the turn, and that A/images/graemlins/club.gif couldn't possibly have hurt any hand that was ahead of you then. If I had to guess at a hand, I'd put him on AQ, with the A a diamond...possibly AK, same stipulation.