12-03-2004, 03:12 PM
Who seconds it?

namknils
12-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Who is this?

Boris
12-03-2004, 03:20 PM
I'll second. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The story is old news but I just crawled out from under a rock. The offical Dodger's website originally had this picture on the website:
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/lp.jpg

Then the fans went bonkers for those knockers. So, the pic was cropped to look like this:
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/lima.jpg

This horrible, despicable censorship caused on uproar in blog land.

ThaSaltCracka
12-03-2004, 03:20 PM
gigitty gigitty gigityy

namknils
12-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Ok, I just saw the Jose Lima thread, I guess this is his wife.

Topflight
12-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Her arm is a little beefy.

ThaSaltCracka
12-03-2004, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] yeah it is. I bet she has a big ass.

jakethebake
12-03-2004, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] yeah it is. I bet she has a big ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nuthin wrong with a ghetto booty. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

andyfox
12-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Mrs. Jose Lima. Lima sang the national anthem that day and his family joined him on the field.

He's a free agent, I think. This would be the only case of the fans of the team he inks with getting a signing bonus.

Two, actually.

Topflight
12-03-2004, 03:49 PM
What if the ghetto booty is cellulooty.

I love to grab a handful of that and see how many dimples appear.

jakethebake
12-03-2004, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What if the ghetto booty is cellulooty.

I love to grab a handful of that and see how many dimples appear.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I don't think she looks like she's got one anyway. But yea, the cottage cheese is no good.

Topflight
12-03-2004, 03:57 PM
yeah, I don't see any trunk junk. I just detect some underarm swingage.

Of course if I were to bang her I'd jump up a couple hundred points.

jakethebake
12-03-2004, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd say do her doggy. That way she can work on those saggy triceps while I get mine. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hutz
12-03-2004, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much would a wonderful case of genital herpes set you back in terms of points lost? Read on . . . .

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE
Date: THU 12/02/04
Section: B
Page: 9
Edition: 3 STAR

Woman awarded $475,000 in her suit against Lima/Plaintiff said the pitcher never told her he has herpes

By ROBERT CROWE
Staff

A Harris County jury awarded nearly $500,000 in damages to a Spring woman who said she contracted genital herpes from Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Jose Lima , a former Astro.

Lawyers for Michelle E. Rudolph, 27, said she learned she was infected in February 2003, about a week after she last had sex with Lima, and said he never warned her that he had the disease.

Lima's lawyers, who plan to appeal, said Lima did not know he was infected until after his relationship with Rudolph ended.

Jurors in the 280th Civil District Court awarded Rudolph $475,000 in damages after hearing closing arguments Wednesday.

Earlier this year, a different jury awarded Rudolph $15,000 but gave her no money for pain and suffering. A judge granted Rudolph a retrial, and she sought damages of about $500,000.

Rudolph's lawyers argued Wednesday that Lima should have told her he was infected with herpes.

"My client is obviously pleased with the verdict," said Chad W. Dunn, Rudolph's lawyer. "She would certainly give up all the money to make the disease go away, but she realizes this is the next best thing."

Lima's lawyers said he did not know he was infected before Rudolph was tested.

"The verdict is not supported by any evidence whatsoever," said Ralphaell Wilkins, Lima's lawyer.

In closing arguments, he said Lima should not be held responsible for transmitting a disease he didn't know he had. Wilkins said most of the millions of people who contract herpes annually never file lawsuits against sexual partners.

"This disease spreads because most people don't know they are infected," he said. "Jose Lima was a target in this case."

The Astros traded Lima, who won 21 games here in 1999, to the Detroit Tigers in 2001.